how do players play against me?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

how do players play against me?

Postby erickie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:24 am

Hi there, I would be very happy if I can see how certain players play against ME. Not so much in general. Is it possible to show that? I want to know their raise and shove percentages when I'm sitting in the big blind and they are in the small blind or button. Thank you very much for any help!
erickie

Re: how do players play against me?

Postby potamito » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:46 am

Best way to do it is building a set of "vs hero" custom statistics and load an All Players report with those custom stats.
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:09 pm

If you select 'Villain' as the active player in 'My Reports' then you can use the following expression filter to view their stats/hands for when they are on the button and you are in the big blind:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'YOUR_NAME' and chps.position = 8)

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the filters link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. You will need to replace 'YOUR_NAME' with your own screen name/alias (leaving the single quotes) and you will also need to replace 'tourney' with 'cash' if you are in a cash report.
Flag_Hippo

Postby erickie » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Ok, thank you very much! Now, I made a position report and now I see villain in the first column and in a certain column I see the 6 positions at the table. Question 1: Does that mean that villain is in that position or that I'm in that position? Question 2: How can I see those hands? If I choose export report and I choose Excel, I just literally see the same text in Excel...
erickie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:51 am

1. The positions will be for the currently selected player in the report so in this case that would refer to villains position.

2. It isn't possible to have both player stats and individual hands in a single custom report so if you want to see a list of hands then you will need to create a 'Hand Report'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby erickie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:36 pm

Ok, thank you!
erickie

Postby erickie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:39 pm

One more thing... I guess I have to check the "filter on active player"checkbox? Thanks.
erickie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Yes - for what you are doing that option will need to be enabled. If you turn that option off then your filters will be applied from the perspective of every player in your database and not just the specific player selected as the active player in the left sidebar.
Flag_Hippo

Postby erickie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:19 am

Hi, Flag, I have been trying but after the filter, I just see all the hands I played with villain but not the hands he was in the Button and I was in the big blind...
erickie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:35 pm

The filter works in exactly the same way for both reports so did you enter the expression filter again after moving from the 'Player Report' to a 'Hand Report'?
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles