how do players play against me?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: how do players play against me?

Postby erickie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Yeah, I guess so. By handreport you just mean a player report in which you make a column with hole cards? And are there any people like you who give live coaching via skype or something? Because this is quite difficult/unpractical. Thanks
erickie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:56 am

A 'Hand Report' ('New Report -> Hand Report') is a separate custom report and this lists individual hands where you can review and replay them. We do not currently have a live coaching option however if you have any other questions feel free to let us know here or in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby erickie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Ok, well, I saw the hand report option indeed, and I tried again. So first I pick villain in the player box, then I choose 'New report' -> 'Hand report' and then I add the filter and change the player name. The result is still just all the hands I played with villain and not the hands I'm on the big blind and villain is on the button... :cry:
erickie

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:02 am

If you export your report and attach it to a Support Ticket we'll take a look at it for you.
WhiteRider

Postby erickie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:14 am

Hi, saturday I made a support ticket and sent it to you guys, but I don't see it under 'recent support tickets' Is that possible?
erickie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:50 pm

I do not see any new support ticket from you so did you receive confirmation that the ticket was received in your email? Maybe you used another email address to submit the ticket? If you need to resubmit the information let me know the new ticket number here or via PM.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles