Report : how villains see my stats ?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Report : how villains see my stats ?

Postby salette13 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:55 am

i would like to create a report where i can see how do villains see me

(sorry for my bad english)
salette13

Re: Report : how villains see my stats ?

Postby potamito » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:05 am

The guys from ProPokerHuds as a stat pack available with 100 custom stats for hero, vs hero and hero as seen by villain among others, check it out...

https://www.pokerhuds.com/vs-hero-vs-vi ... tatistics/
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:08 pm

To see your stats when a specific player was dealt in go to the 'My Reports' page. Make sure you're the active player and create a new 'Player Report' with whatever stats you want to see and use this expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. Replace Villain with a screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed. You will also need to replace "cash" with "tourney" if you are in a tournament report.
Flag_Hippo

Postby salette13 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:27 pm

thanx it's not bad but isn't possible to have this in one operation for all the villains ?
salette13

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:49 am

That would only be possible with a custom stat in an 'All Players Report'. As potamito mentioned some of our Premium partners (like PokerProHuds) may sell these kinds of stats and there is also a thread on creating stats vs hero here.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles