Fold to 3Bet AI/NAI (SB vs BB, 3H)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold to 3Bet AI/NAI (SB vs BB, 3H)

Postby Doninorrez » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi guys, I am newbie here. I am trying to make some custom stats and I need help.

Fold to 3Bet (SB vs BB, 3H); Eff Stack: >8BB

With Value Expression:
(SG_cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised / SG_cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_open_raised) * 100

SG_cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised =

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F'
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb >= 8 )
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise, 1, 0])

SG_cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_open_raised =

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb >= 8 )

Are these expression ok? how can I difference or separate this stat in Fold to 3Bet AI/NAI?

Should I use this?

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made > tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack)

Ty! ;)
Doninorrez

Re: Fold to 3Bet AI/NAI (SB vs BB, 3H)

Postby potamito » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Doninorrez wrote:Hi guys, I am newbie here. I am trying to make some custom stats and I need help.

Fold to 3Bet (SB vs BB, 3H); Eff Stack: >8BB

With Value Expression:
(SG_cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised / SG_cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_open_raised) * 100

SG_cnt_p_3bet_def_action_fold_when_open_raised

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F'

SG_cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_open_raised =

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise, 1, 0)]

I would add tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp to exclude any limping from the villain in the BU and since you want to isolate 3H spots (guessing you play Spin&Go) i would also add tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 3 to isolate that 3 guys were dealt preflop.

Doninorrez wrote:Are these expression ok? how can I difference or separate this stat in Fold to 3Bet AI/NAI?

Should I use this?

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made > tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack)

Ty! ;)

no, raise_made is from where you´re the one making the raise not facing one. Personally i like to use...

tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' (For AIs)
NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' (For nAIs)

Let me know how it goes, cheers.
potamito

Postby Doninorrez » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:52 pm

Ty very much for your help!

potamito wrote:I would add tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp to exclude any limping from the villain in the BU and since you want to isolate 3H spots (guessing you play Spin&Go) i would also add tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 3 to isolate that 3 guys were dealt preflop.

Added tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp.
Yes, I am playing Spin&Go, I want to use the same stat/Hud for 3H/HU so maybe the last expression would be unnecessary?

potamito wrote:no, raise_made is from where you´re the one making the raise not facing one. Personally i like to use...

tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' (For AIs)
NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' (For nAIs)

Let me know how it goes, cheers.

It seems to be fine! TY.
And if I want to delimit the size of the 3bet what should I do? I mean, for example if I want to know the SB Folds against a 4-5BBs 3Bet?

Where can I find all the types of value expressions? And there Is any tutorial or somenthing else where can I learn how to use them? :?

Ty again! ;)
Doninorrez

Postby potamito » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Doninorrez wrote: I want to use the same stat/Hud for 3H/HU so maybe the last expression would be unnecessary?

Just make one big HUD based on 3H playe and u can use the same for HU situation by just filtering HUD data for number of players dealt preflop, you can achive this by going into HUD > Edit HUD Options > General Settings and on Number of Players Filered set it up like this...
sshot-302.jpg

potamito wrote:And if I want to delimit the size of the 3bet what should I do? I mean, for example if I want to know the SB Folds against a 4-5BBs 3Bet?

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_3bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) between 4 and 5

potamito wrote:Where can I find all the types of value expressions? And there Is any tutorial or somenthing else where can I learn how to use them? :?

Ty again! ;)

There is a general guide on how to built custom stats but by the looks of it you already know the steps in order to make one and is just a matter for you to take advantage of the advance search feature like i did to find the threads already discussing the spot you´re looking to built a custom stat for and learn your way from there. Im not a programmer but i´ve spent a lot of time browsing this forum and learning, its a trial and error thing mostly. One thing you can do to see if you´re doing it right if the expressions you´re using in fact isolate the situation you want is by testing the expressions. You can do this by creating a hand report and on the filters tab go into Add NEw Expression Filters and just copy and paste the expression without the "sum(if[ , 1, 0])" and then just click on save and then OK and replay a few hands and make sure it isolates the situation you want.
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:52 am

Doninorrez wrote:Where can I find all the types of value expressions? And there Is any tutorial or somenthing else where can I learn how to use them?

We have not published the schema like we did for PokerTracker 3 however the meaning of database fields haven't changed in any significant way. Also forum member 'Bininu' made their own schema document for PokerTracker 4 which is available for download in this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Doninorrez » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Many thanks to both of you!!! ;)
Doninorrez

Postby Doninorrez » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Hi again guys!
More questions about some custom stats.

I am trying to build de stat (BB vs SB VPIP)

I understand this stat like:
BB VPIP vs SB should be = (SB OR>2BB-BB CALL + SB OR-BB 3BET )/ BB 3BET Opp?

- Effective Stack > 5BB
- Only for OR < 3BB

Value expression: (AA_BB_vs_SB_VPIP_2_Tot / AA_BB_vs_SB_VPIP_2_opp_Tot) *100

AA_BB_vs_SB_VPIP_2_Tot=
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8
AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p NOT LIKE '0%'
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb >= 5 )
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 3)
AND (lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet), 1, 0])

AA_BB_vs_SB_VPIP_2_opp_Tot=
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb >= 5 )
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 3)
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp, 1, 0])

Is it right? :|
Doninorrez

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:16 am

tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing is the size of the last raise faced which won't necessarily be the initial 2Bet so you should use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing instead. Also you will need to bear in mind that the size of the 2Bet faced by the BB will be equal to the SB's open size minus the BB already posted so if you only want to count SB 2Bets to 3BB or less then you would need add the posted BB to the size of the raise faced:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_blinds.amt_bb / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 3
Flag_Hippo

Postby Doninorrez » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing is the size of the last raise faced which won't necessarily be the initial 2Bet so you should use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing instead. Also you will need to bear in mind that the size of the 2Bet faced by the BB will be equal to the SB's open size minus the BB already posted so if you only want to count SB 2Bets to 3BB or less then you would need add the posted BB to the size of the raise faced:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_blinds.amt_bb / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 3

Done! ty again! ;)

Another question in the same situation.

(BB vs SB 3BET) 3H

If I want to delimit he size of the BB 3BET what I should do?
(OR of SB <2.25 Limited)

(AA_BB_vs_SB_3BET_Tot / AA_BB_vs_SB_3BET_opp_Tot) *100

AA_BB_vs_SB_3BET_Tot=
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_blinds.amt_bb / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 2.24)
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet, 1, 0])

AA_BB_vs_SB_3BET_opp_Tot=
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_blinds.amt_bb / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 2.24)
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp, 1, 0])

I have tried with: (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made_2 / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= X) but does not work. I dont know how to refer to BB 3bet.

Sorry again, to many questions in few days... :oops:
Doninorrez

Postby potamito » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Doninorrez wrote:I have tried with: (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made_2 / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= X) but does not work. I dont know how to refer to BB 3bet.

The inequation goes outside the brackets and "amt_p_raise_made_2" refers to the last raise made by the active player in comparisson to "amt_p_raise_made" which refers to the first raise made by the active player, i think either expression will work for this situation but try it like this...

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made  / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack) <= X

Doninorrez wrote:Sorry again, to many questions in few days... :oops:

I think i speak for every mod here we welcome active users, cheers.
potamito

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles