custom stat - probe turn and barrel river

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

custom stat - probe turn and barrel river

Postby dave2085 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:46 am

i am searching for a custom stat (cashgame) which shows me how often villain has Probe Bet the turn (after hero cbehind Flop) and villain barrellt (cbet) the River

example: hero openraise CO, villain call BB
flop; check/check (x/x)
turn; Probe Bet (Villain) - hero calls
river; "c-bet" from Villain
dave2085

Re: custom stat - probe turn and barrel river

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:53 am

There are 'Bet River After Probe Turn When Heads Up' and 'Bet River After Probe Turn When 3 Handed - Multiway Pots' custom statistics available in the Download Warehouse.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Kingkong352 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Hi, is it possible because I have a mac I can not download ? It says ' safari can not open the file bc no application is configured to open the file'
Kingkong352

Postby Kingkong352 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:21 am

So I went in the Configure, then Statistics, then Column, I click new, then I put a name. I call it ' Barrel river after turn probe'. Then I click on Insert, I select SUM. I click ok. Then I understand I should choose a database field and I get confused. There is cash_custom... cash_hand histories... cash_hand player statistics...

I really don,t know if I have to choose one of those. Well the reason I really want this stat is because I play heads up. But of course I would also be happy to have this stat for any other game. Thank you!
Kingkong352

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:30 am

I replied to your other thread about how to download and import a stat.
If you want to make a custom stat yourself take a look at the Custom Stats Guide for an overview, and the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics for some specific examples. The latter was written for PT3 but the same principals apply to PT4, just with a different interface.
WhiteRider

Postby Kingkong352 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:15 am

I understand but to be realistic it's not really possible to understand this guide. Is there any option to pay for a set up ?
Kingkong352

Postby Kingkong352 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:17 am

I don't want nothing too complicated. Just basic game tree. after the flop goes check check, I want to see the bet bet frequency, the check bet, and the bet check . and then the fold to all of this.
Kingkong352

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles