User input value into graph

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

User input value into graph

Postby jjameson » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi

I've searched far and wide and can't seem to find an answer so would be grateful if anyone can help. I'm on PokerStars.

Is it possible to create a custom stat that allows the user to manually enter a value? What I'm trying to achieve is have a line in my ring game graph that includes loyalty bonuses, so net c won + loyalty bonuses.

I can't see any native way to do this, or any workaround, but there surely must be some way to achieve this?

I used to maintain a spreadsheet for my results-based graphs, and since purchasing PokerTracker, it has removed the need for me to manually record everything, except for the bonuses.

Thanks in advance for any comments.
jjameson

Re: User input value into graph

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:36 am

It's not possible to create a stat where you can manually enter numbers afterwards so to do this I would recommend creating a fake hand history with a win of the bonus amount. What that would allow you to do is to have the bonus appear at a specific date and if you create the hand at a stake you do not play you can easily filter it in or out of your results.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles