3BET IN SB vs position stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

3BET IN SB vs position stat

Postby shynepo3 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:27 am

I know this must have been asked before - how do i get positional popup stats, or any of the popup stats, to appear in the HUD? For example the 3bet from the sb

Also I'm trying to get all the 3bet stats from the sb to appear directly in the HUD ( i want to know how often a player 3 bets from the sb against all positions individually. i see in stats there are 3 bet vs mp, vs cutoff, etc but that would be a 3bet from all positions. i want a 3bet in sb vs ep, 3bet in sb vs mp, 3bet in sb vs cutoff, etc. I'm having a hard time with the tutorials. Any help would be appreciated.
shynepo3

Re: 3BET IN SB vs position stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:41 am

Positional statistics are not listed separately in PokerTracker 4 but you can specify a stat for a position via the "Item Properties" tab at the top right of the HUD Profile Editor window. Select the stat you wish to configure and scroll down to where it says "Position". You can also add a stat to a 'Positional Popup' and it will automatically be broken down for each position.
Flag_Hippo

Postby shynepo3 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:07 pm

thanks i'll give it a try tonight.
shynepo3

Postby shynepo3 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:52 am

oh for the love of god.....what is the expression for 3bet in sb? I'm trying to do a custom stat, cause i want it to show "3bet sb" when i hover the mouse over the stat in the HUD, instead of just using the reg preflop 3bet stat and changing it to sb in the hud editor - because it doesn't allow me to change the title of the stat when i hover the mouse - im worried i'll get it confused with the reg preflop 3bet stat.

so i figure i'll just make a custom stat with my own title. but i can't figure out how to modify the expression for sb only. Wouldn't it be this? it doesnt validate though:

(cnt_p_sb_3bet / cnt_p_sb_3bet_opp) * 100

or

(cnt_p_3bet_sb / cnt_p_3bet_sb_opp) * 100

i basically copied the 3bet pre flop stat and then trying to add sb to it. am i approaching this all wrong?
shynepo3

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:25 am

When you change the item property to SB for that stat it should display 'Preflop 3Bet % (SB)' in the tooltip but if you want to change the name of the stat to something else by creating a custom statistic you need to duplicate and edit the columns for the regular statistic first before you define the stat expression. To do that click on 'Columns' and duplicate the cnt_p_3bet and cnt_p_3bet_opp columns and you can then rename the columns and add the SB position e.g:

cnt_p_3bet_sb
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 9, 1, 0])

cnt_p_3bet_opp_sb
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 9, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby shynepo3 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:39 am

Thanks so much!!!!
shynepo3

Postby viju » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:41 am

What if I want to make sure that there were no callers after open raise? Current stats also count the situation where first player raised, second (and sometimes third and so on) called and then action came to me.
For action itself I can check that substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 2) = substring (cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 2), but what about opportunity? If I use flg_p_squeeze_op will it show only the situations with one caller or with any number of callers?
viju

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:42 pm

If you use NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_opp for both the opportunities and actions columns then this specifies that there were no callers between the 2bettor and yourself.
Flag_Hippo

Postby viju » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:35 am

Thanks a lot!
viju

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles