WSDWRR stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

WSDWRR stat

Postby daniguru » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:42 pm

hi
WSDWRR is won at showdown when raise river...is that the same as Won at Showdown when Bet River ? Or does this also include when someone bets and another player raises the bet?

thanks
Daniel
daniguru

Re: WSDWRR stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:14 am

'WSDWRR' counts hands where the player makes at least one raise on the river so if a player bets, bet/folds or bet/calls on the river that would not get counted but if they bet/raise after facing a raise from another player then that would be included.
Flag_Hippo

Postby daniguru » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:51 pm

thanks very much

so there is no stat like won at showdown when bet river (i mean whithout counting raises)?
daniguru

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:29 am

There is an example of a 'WSDWBR' custom statistic in this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Postby rakz86 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:41 am

Hi there,

Was wondering if I could jump in and piggyback on this, I wanted to post about WSDWRR. Seems to me to be a very crucial stat in terms of exploitation.

Looking at the previous thread you linked to, I actually do think a WSDWBR is the more useful stat, and easier to gather information on.
I wanted to adjust it, to look at the polarised ranged the person might be bluffing or has the nuts.

so, modified for cash..

cnt_r_bet_wtsd_won
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand, 1, 0])

If i wanted to modify it to show, No. of the time that a player won at showdown, given that he bet greater that 149% on river or went all-in and got to showdown.

sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.val_r_bet_made_pct > 149 OR cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin='R') AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand, 1, 0])

to my surprise the expression was valid but not sure if its correct, if someone doesnt mind confirming im correct?

Thanks
rakz86

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:04 pm

That's fine.
Flag_Hippo

Postby rakz86 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:06 am

Okay, so I was reading through one of the other overbet threads https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 8&start=20
and wanted to ensure all the correct information would be measured.

So this modification to the column expression will guard in a situation where the hero goes allin with more money than what the villian can actually call, and if that is less than pot it won't register as overbet?

sum(if[((cash_hand_player_statistics.val_r_bet_made_pct > 100 and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_effective_stack > cash_hand_summary.amt_pot_r) OR cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin='R') AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand, 1, 0])

A follow-up question, what if

Pot is $66

Hero stack: $50
Villian stack:$10

Villian goes all-in.

How can I avoid this situation registering as an all-in if his raise is less than potsize?

same modification to allin part of expression?

sum(if[((cash_hand_player_statistics.val_r_bet_made_pct > 100 and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_effective_stack > cash_hand_summary.amt_pot_r) OR (cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin='R' and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_effective_stack > cash_hand_summary.amt_pot_r)) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand, 1, 0])
rakz86

Postby rakz86 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:17 pm

I just realised I might be trying to measure the same thing, with either Allin > pot size or overbet...? :lol:
rakz86

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Yes that is correct :)
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles