3bet bu vs mp

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

3bet bu vs mp

Postby WaitWaitW » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:25 pm

hi ! I thingk this stat is good, but I've not done custom stats for a while, so I prefer to be sure
I want to build 3bet BU vs MP, MP being HJ, LJ and the position before whatever the number of players dealt in hand. So :

cnt_p_3bet_BU_vs_MP :
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet and
substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 2 and 4 and
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=0, 1, 0])

and cnt_p_3bet_opp_BU_vs_MP :
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp and
substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 2 and 4 and
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=0, 1, 0])

It's ok?

I've seen a near stat with "char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2"; is it usefull? because as there is a 3bet opp or a 3bet, there are necessarily 2 or more preflop agressor... no?

Thanks !
WaitWaitW

Re: 3bet bu vs mp

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:11 am

If you're going to test a specific character of a string using substring, like you're doing here, you DO need to test that that character exists.
So if you're testing the second character of the aggressor's string then you need to make sure that there is a second character.
Therefore you DO need to include "char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2" before "substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 2 and 4".
WhiteRider

Re: 3bet bu vs mp

Postby WaitWaitW » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:59 am

ok, thanks for the answer !
WaitWaitW

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles