Hand Range Visualizer Question

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand Range Visualizer Question

Postby potamito » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:37 pm

Is it possible to create an all player list on the View Stats > Statistics > Holdem Hand Range Visualizer feature adding players to the active player to display the hand matrix for a particular spot using the report filters? I want to have a players group and isolate a particular spot and visualize with what range of hands they´re taking that line with, cheers.
potamito

Re: Hand Range Visualizer Question

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:18 pm

An 'All Players' report is only available in My Reports and this sort of customisation is not possible in built-in reports but you can create an 'All Players' report in 'My Reports', remove the Player stat and add Hole Cards in its place. Add the simple filter Not(Player is Hero) and any other simple/expression filters you want and then you'll see the overall population's range of hands shown down. The line for hole cards that's blank is going to be unknown hands - so you'll get an idea how many times we don't know hands as well. Also if you want to filter further for specific players in the report you can use this expression filter with as many specific names as you want:

Code: Select all
player.player_name = 'name1' OR player.player_name = 'name2' OR player.player_name = 'name3'
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:26 am

is such a "report" possible with notecaddy? (visualizing the handrange)
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:18 am

You can add a hand range grid to a NoteCaddy note by enabling 'Embed range visual in note' in 'HUD Options' but there isn't a report for that.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Did that with an example Stat: "3-Bet SBvsBU".

I enabled this 'Embed range visual in note'.

Now when i am in my Notecaddy and have the Note Definitions on the right side, how can i have a look at this "heatmap" or matrix now?
here is a screenshot, how can i visualize this now for the population in the notecaddy?
https://imgur.com/a/NaweiNZ

I want to "exactly" see the 14% Average Hands which went to showdown in such a heatmap or matrix.
I dont need this in my table HUD.
I mean if its only possible to look at this heatmap via the HUD its fine, but i need it for the population, not for only one specified player.

sorry i am notecaddy Newb :/
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:48 am

That's not possible so if you want that information for the population then you will need to do it in a custom 'All Players' report with the 'Hole Cards' stat as described above.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:04 am

made the report and now i have the list which hands the population played in a specified situation.

sorry for being annoying. Nut isn't it possible now, to somehow visualize this via an export or anything other to get a heatmap/matrix?

This list is not bad, but its very hard to get any overview like in the Holdem Hand Range Visualizer

for example, how is it possible to filter out the "hole cards", where the Value is "-" for the specified stat...
https://imgur.com/a/pLVJMme
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:04 am

dev209 wrote:msorry for being annoying. Nut isn't it possible now, to somehow visualize this via an export or anything other to get a heatmap/matrix?

That's not possible with PokerTracker 4. There maybe a method with some custom work outside of PokerTracker 4 but I wouldn't know anything about that.
dev209 wrote:for example, how is it possible to filter out the "hole cards", where the Value is "-" for the specified stat...
https://imgur.com/a/pLVJMme

For the stat in your screenshot add a filter for having the opportunity to raise first in on the button and that will remove the hands with no values for that stat.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles