3b IP and OOP

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

3b IP and OOP

Postby nprodromidis » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello there, I am trying to create these stats but as this is the first time i try to do something like that i could use all the help i can get :)
What i did is a bit sloppy i guess but should work.

I took the custom stat : 3Bet IP vs Position (EP, MP, CO, SB, BB) created by Loonywiz

And created a New stat as the average :

((cnt_p_3bet_vs_co_2bet_ip + cnt_p_3bet_vs_mp_2bet_ip + cnt_p_3bet_vs_ep_2bet_ip + cnt_p_3bet_vs_sb_2bet_ip + cnt_p_3bet_vs_bb_2bet_ip) / (cnt_p_3bet_opp_vs_co_2bet_ip + cnt_p_3bet_opp_vs_mp_2bet_ip + cnt_p_3bet_opp_vs_ep_2bet_ip + cnt_p_3bet_opp_vs_sb_2bet_ip + cnt_p_3bet_opp_vs_bb_2bet_ip)) * 100

All the counts of 3betting IP on the numerator vs all the counts that a 3b was feasible IP on the denominator.
This looks correct to me.

Now i tried to do the same for the OOP average 3bet. I again imported Loonywiz
3Bet OOP vs Position (EP, MP, CO, BTN) stats:

3Bet vs BTN 2Bet OOP with a definition: (cnt_p_3bet_vs_btn_2bet_oop / cnt_p_3bet_opp_vs_btn_2bet_oop) * 100
3Bet vs CO 2Bet OOP with a definition: (cnt_p_3bet_vs_co_2bet_oop / cnt_p_3bet_opp_vs_co_2bet_oop) * 100
3Bet vs EP 2Bet OOP with a definition: (cnt_p_3bet_vs_ep_2bet_oop / cnt_p_3bet_opp_vs_ep_2bet_oop) * 100
3Bet vs MP 2Bet OOP with a definition: (cnt_p_3bet_vs_mp_2bet_oop / cnt_p_3bet_opp_vs_mp_2bet_oop) * 100

But now the 3bet vs BB 2BET OOP is missing.
There is an already predefined stat in P4 :3bet vs BB 2BET but this is a stat that does not differentiate between IP and OOP. So it includes all the other positions in it as well.

How can i get out of 3bet vs BB 2BET only the times SB 3bets ? I dont need this stat? I guess the only situation where the BB can 2bets us is if we limp as the SB, this wont scew the results much as it does not happen too frequently. Am i correct into thinking that? What am i missing ?
nprodromidis

Re: 3b IP and OOP

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:37 pm

If you want to add that you can duplicate the columns for the built-in '3Bet vs BB 2Bet' statistic and then add cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 to specify the 3bet came from the SB. The only other thing you may need to account for is if you play also heads up games because in those hands the SB would be IP postflop.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles