Need help with expression filter

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Need help with expression filter

Postby none888 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi, I have a report with stats and I want to exclude hands/tournaments(doesnt matter which I play heads up sit and goes) played vs certain players. I have a solution if I want to exclude just one player:
Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand not in (SELECT ths.id_hand from tourney_hand_summary ths where ths.id_tourney in (select tr.id_tourney from tourney_results tr, player p where tr.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'player1'))
how can I edid this so I can add more players? Or I have to use different expression filter? Basically I want to see my stats vs everyone I played except players I add myself.Thanks
none888

Re: Need help with expression filter

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand not in (SELECT ths.id_hand from tourney_hand_summary ths where ths.id_tourney in (select tr.id_tourney from tourney_results tr, player p where tr.id_player = p.id_player and (p.player_name = 'player1' or p.player_name = 'player2')))

You can add additional ORs as needed if you want to exclude data for more than two players.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Need help with expression filter

Postby none888 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:26 am

thanks, figured that out but missed extra ()
none888

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles