Report to see who plays against each other the most

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Report to see who plays against each other the most

Postby hagglebaby » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:42 am

I would like to run a report that returns which two players have played at the same table the most. I’m doing collusion detection.
hagglebaby

Re: Report to see who plays against each other the most

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:41 am

I don't know of a method to get that information in a custom report but you can use this expression filter in a custom 'All Players' report to see who has played the most hands with any particular player:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

The first expression is for cash reports and the second is for tournaments. You can use expression filters by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. Replace Villain with a screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles