Color Coding System

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Color Coding System

Postby PokerBot » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:01 pm

I have spent years marking down players into categories I have thought, given the limited number of colors poker tracker allows but have eventually given up on that system for a "better" one needing more colors for a newly found player-type

So now I really want a definitive system that I can keep forever and stop going in circles so how should we color code players? My old system was:

Green - Loose passive fish
Cyan - Spewy fish
Blue – Loose aggressive fish
Yellow – Loose Reg
Purple - Nitty Reg
Orange - Tight Reg
Red - Agro Reg
Indigo - Lag Reg
PokerBot

Re: Color Coding System

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:24 pm

When you color a player, there are variations to their play in that color category.

Are you playing each type differently and where are you winning / losing (preflop / postflop / showdown)?

I described coloring notes for PT4 and also PokerStars, so that's 2 important pieces of info that might help you out when combined.

Settle on color ranges that you are comfortable with, stay consistent on their color tags, and then drill down on each type for +/- $$.

IMO
pt4pt4pt4

Postby PokerBot » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Are you playing each type differently and where are you winning / losing (preflop / postflop / showdown)? --- This is exactly what i am asking; how SHOULD i color code the player base?

I described coloring notes for PT4 and also PokerStars, so that's 2 important pieces of info that might help you out when combined --- Are you talking about a video or article... please provide links or more info

Settle on color ranges that you are comfortable with, stay consistent on their color tags, and then drill down on each type for +/- $$ --- I would like to settle on a color range but want to ensure what i stick with is the "best" way or at least a "good" way to do it
PokerBot

Postby PokerBot » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 am

bump
PokerBot

Postby PokerBot » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:32 am

So ow SHOULD i color code the player base? I would like to settle on a color range but want to ensure what i stick with is the "best" way or at least a "good" way to do it

Are you talking about a video or article... please provide links or more info
PokerBot

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles