hud positions wrong

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

hud positions wrong

Postby erickie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Hello there, in my HUD the players on my table have swapped position. Do I just have to drag them in the right position or are the settings wrong? Also, I miss one player. How to solve this? Thank you.
erickie

Re: hud positions wrong

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:08 am

Misplaced stats are normally due to preferred seat settings. Check out the Preferred Seating Guide for information on how to set that up.
If you already repositioned the stats and saved then you will probably need to do this one more time once you have your preferred seat settings configured correctly.

Also note that if you play at a site where hands are written while you're waiting for the blinds (e.g. iPoker, or PokerStars with the memory grabber turned on) then the Hud won't be able to rotate to the correct locations until AFTER you play your first hand and it is imported, because until that time the Hud doesn't know who the hero is so doesn't know where to rotate the stats to.

If you're still missing stats on a player once you've got the positions sorted out (or if you can't get the positions sorted) then please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Postby Sharpblade91 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:27 pm

I have exactly the same issue in iPoker... ! Have you managed to solve it somehow mate?
Sharpblade91

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:57 am

Please follow the directions in the previous reply - this isn't a general problem so if something is wrong in your setup we'll need to look at that on an individual basis.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles