Coloured HUD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Coloured HUD

Postby Mike_ » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Bit late to sorting this out, I'm aware that Pokerstars have put limitations in place for multi coloured HUD stats.

My HUD is the standard white on black background with Red , Amber , Green color ranges added into my HUD editor for data outside what I consider normal.

I also have other Red Amber and Green color ranges added to some statistics for other abnormal stats eg CBet Flop = 100% etc

As far as I can make out, my HUD shows Red & Amber color ranges - but not Green

and none of my statistics generated colors work at all

What can I do to improve things ?
Mike_

Re: Coloured HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm

Mike_ wrote:Bit late to sorting this out, I'm aware that Pokerstars have put limitations in place for multi coloured HUD stats.

My HUD is the standard white on black background with Red , Amber , Green color ranges added into my HUD editor for data outside what I consider normal.

I also have other Red Amber and Green color ranges added to some statistics for other abnormal stats eg CBet Flop = 100% etc

As far as I can make out, my HUD shows Red & Amber color ranges - but not Green

What you need to do here is remove one of these ranges and have just two color conditions. The third color will be the default color for the stat which will display for the undefined part of the color range. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like.

Mike_ wrote:and none of my statistics generated colors work at all

The stat editor allows coloring based on criteria which is against PokerStars' terms of service therefore this functionality is blocked when on PokerStars but it will still work on other sites.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles