create stat with the factor small or big sizing

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

create stat with the factor small or big sizing

Postby dave2085 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Is it possible to create a custom stat like this; Fold to Bet River vs a bet smaller then 50% of the pot, so for example the pot on the river is 100bb and hero bets 33bb and villain folds. is it possible to track this? and onthe other hand i want to track fold to bet river (big)

i couldnt find anything about this in the forum.

so is it possible to create such a stat factoring the sizing of a bet?

btw i am 6max and full ring cashgame player
dave2085

Re: create stat with the factor small or big sizing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:06 pm

There is a set of 'Fold vs Overbet' custom statistics for each street in the Download Warehouse and they can edited to account for different bet sizes.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:21 am

PokerTracker 4 can only test the pot odds at the time of the call, therefore this stat is only 100% accurate in heads up pots. The stat will not work properly in multiway pots because if it's an overbet and someone else calls in front of the Active Player then the pot odds change, but the stat cannot account for that extra player who added to the pot and altered the odds laid.

one question to fold to overbet on river.

lets say we are multiway (4players) on the flop and 2 of them fold on Flop or Turn --> 2players on River.

so this stat does function then? i think so, just want to clarify it. thanks :)

EDIT: so i build this stat:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.val_r_bet_facing_pct < 33 and cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_r_call = 0 and cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_r_raise = 0 and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_folded = 'R', 1, 0])

it shoudl show me how many times a player folded to a bet smaller then 50% potsize on the river.

there are several hands not filtered, after Hero bets himself on the river and villain raises on the river and hero folds. It shows me this scenarios as well, how can i filter this results out, so that no raising appears on the river?
dave2085

Postby dave2085 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:44 am

i edited this stat

cash_hand_player_statistics.val_r_bet_facing_pct < 33 and (lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%')

and it looks like this should work now

so this expression should work for fold to overbet on river better as well? right?
dave2085

Postby AudeJavel12 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:43 pm

dev209 wrote:i edited this stat

cash_hand_player_statistics.val_r_bet_facing_pct < 33 and (lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%')

and it looks like this should work now

so this expression should work for fold to overbet on river better as well? right?

Hi man,
Did you manage to get fold versus small bets? Im a fish with programming stats, could you share the stat with me? :roll:
Thx!
AudeJavel12

Postby dave2085 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:40 am

this is the stat fold to river smallbet (if the bet was smaller then 50% potsize). And the important factor is, that its filtered that only two players saw the river. Multiway riverpots are not counted.

without engagement
Attachments
Fold to R Smallbet.zip
(1.14 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
dave2085

Postby Johnsquid » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:55 am

Would you be able to make a stat for fold to big river bets like >90%. In the stat you made, in definition it doesn't really give u a option to edit the fold to different sizings. Could you message me on discord SenSei Squid #1930 if u get the chance
Johnsquid

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles