not wark amt_p_2bet_facing

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

not wark amt_p_2bet_facing

Postby alexandrgem » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:15 am

Hi!HELP PLEASE!
i create state 3bet AI vs 2bet(<=3bb) preflop:
(cnt_p_3bet_ai / cnt_p_3bet_ai_opp)*100

cnt_p_3bet_ai =
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet and
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made = (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante) and
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing <= 3*tourney_blinds.amt_bb
, 1, 0])

cnt_p_3bet_ai_opp=
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made = (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante) and
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing <=
3*tourney_blinds.amt_bb , 1, 0])

anyway still counts 2bet=10bb(ai player)
alexandrgem

Re: not wark amt_p_2bet_facing

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:39 pm

I don't see why that wouldn't work. Please export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket along with the history for a hand which doesn't work and we'll take a look for you.
WhiteRider

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:39 pm

If you didn't already, please rebuild the custom cache via Database > Database Management > Housekeeping to make sure that the data is up to date after you make any changes to custom columns.
WhiteRider

Postby alexandrgem » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:29 am

WhiteRider, made the stat directly on the table. (and not in the pop-up) and the stat earned as it should! How do I make sure that all the other stats (similar to this my stat) correctly show the information in the popup? did Database> Database Management> Housekeeping. but saw the possibility of rebuild cache. Do I need to do this? and one more question. When creating your statistics, you can check "Cache". What does this mean and when?
alexandrgem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:47 pm

alexandrgem wrote:WhiteRider, made the stat directly on the table. (and not in the pop-up) and the stat earned as it should!

Do you mean that it's working OK now?
alexandrgem wrote:How do I make sure that all the other stats (similar to this my stat) correctly show the information in the popup? did Database> Database Management> Housekeeping. but saw the possibility of rebuild cache. Do I need to do this? When creating your statistics, you can check "Cache". What does this mean and when?

Enabling the cache improves performance so that the statistics do not have to be calculated on demand and if you create any new custom columns you'll want to rebuild your custom cache so that the stats can use the cache and are therefore faster:

Guide: Database Caching
Flag_Hippo

Postby alexandrgem » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:38 pm

Flag_Hippo, in HUD stat work correctly. why did the statistics incorrectly appear in the popup when I changed my statistics code? and earned correctly only when I transferred the stat from popa to HUD directly?
alexandrgem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:45 pm

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what is going on here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles