Position and Has Position in Item Properties

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Position and Has Position in Item Properties

Postby puraghar » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Ok I am building some stats for SB (hero) vs BB (villain) postflop street by street so in the above photo say I want a stat on how often opponent calls a river probe bet SB vs BB, I put Position - SB and then I am confused with 'Has Position'

Is 'Has position' still referring to the same player? I am so confused. Does 'Has Position referring to the relative position vs the other player' in which case I have to use IP on River for the stat - how often villain calls river probes from BB vs SB or does it refer to same player in which case if I use IP on river it will conflict with with Hero position which is OOP vs everyone always from SB and will never be able to build a 'call R probe bet' BvB.'

I am just confusing myself writing this.

Basically what is Position Item Property and what is Has Position Item property and how would I use it to build that stat of villain calling river probe bets vs SB
puraghar

Re: Position and Has Position in Item Properties

Postby puraghar » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:39 pm

I just looked at stats for villains with over 1K hands and I guess the confusion is somewhat clear now since no stat was showing up with previous configuration

Now I have it as -
whichever player I look at popup panels for 'Position - BB' and in 'Has Position - IP on the river' and BB can only be IP vs SB and no one else so I guess this stat 'Call river probe bet from BB vs SB' is correct.

puraghar

Re: Position and Has Position in Item Properties

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:19 am

The 'Has Position' property is only available for postflop statistics and a player can only be 'In Position' if they are last to act on that street - if they are not the last to act then they are considered to be 'Out of Position'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles