Apply Premium HUD changes in both pt4 (same license)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Apply Premium HUD changes in both pt4 (same license)

Postby hayapaz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi,

Actually i have two pt4 installations (same license) and i have access to a modifiable hud (premium hud).

I made some changes to this hud And I would like to see them reflected in the other pt4 installation.

¿It´s this possible or i have to modify the hud twice (in each pt4 installation)?

Thanks!
hayapaz

Re: Apply Premium HUD changes in both pt4 (same license)

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:57 am

There is no way to automate this, but you can do it by copying some files.
I'll assume you want to copy your changes from PC-A to PC-B.
This will overwrite any changes you've made to any premium content on PC-B - we're not just copying the specific profile, so only proceed if you want to do that.

On PC-A:
Run PT4 and go to File > Open User Data Folder in the menu, then close PT4 again.
In the window that opened go to the Temp folder.
Select all of the files with the long names that start with 'aof' (e.g. click the first and shift-click the last) and copy them to somewhere you can access on PC-B (a local network, or a flash drive for example).

On PC-B:
Run PT4 and go to File > Open User Data Folder in the menu, then close PT4 again.
In the window that opened right click the Temp folder and choose Send To > Compressed (Zipped) Folder. (We're going to overwrite these files so it's best to make a copy first.)
Open the Temp folder.
Copy in the 'aof' files that you copied from PC-A - this will need to overwrite some files so be sure to let it overwrite.

When you run PT4 again on PC-B you should see your Hud changes.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles