Tournament filter stack sizes

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournament filter stack sizes

Postby lindridgeben » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:16 pm

When i filter my Tournament stack sizes on HUD options is this only for villians actually stack size and NOT effective stack size? Is there a way to change it to effective stack size as if Hero is in Small Blind with 19BB and i have 3bb stack size on BIg Blind filter shows villians 1-4 BB stack size filter rather than actual stack size?
lindridgeben

Re: Tournament filter stack sizes

Postby potamito » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:41 pm

sshot-155.jpg
potamito

Re: Tournament filter stack sizes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:27 am

lindridgeben wrote:When i filter my Tournament stack sizes on HUD options is this only for villians actually stack size and NOT effective stack size? Is there a way to change it to effective stack size as if Hero is in Small Blind with 19BB and i have 3bb stack size on BIg Blind filter shows villians 1-4 BB stack size filter rather than actual stack size?

The stats in the HUD are filtered using the player's effective stack size in previous hands but the current range is determined using their current stack size since PokerTracker 4 does not know what each player's effective stack is going to be as it's determined at their first action in the hand which PokerTracker 4 doesn't know until after the hand is completed and imported.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles