Custom stat format on HUD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom stat format on HUD

Postby gzp74 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:16 am

Hello,

I have a problem with that how can I show a stat on HUD.

Example : There is any stat (format: percent). If I wanna see real times on HUD that how comes out this stat then I can set up in HUD profile editor for true this : show times/ opportunities
If I do it, then I see the stat in this format on HUD : percent (times/oppotunities)

I dont like use this, because it is too much number and place on HUD, I would like to see only this format : percent (opportunities). Then I see how big sample I have for that situations.
Less place and less number during the playing. Like in Holdem Manager. So I dont use it. I have to go over the stat with mouse to see the sample of opportunities.

I tried to solve the problem with that I searched the forums about this key words : show times/ opportunities, format custom stats.....

I found this great topic :
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 028#p56271

From here I tried to set up the format in the statistic at the stat.
I used this formula :

"
Showing number of opportunities
And better still, you can use this to construct stats showing a percentage and counts as a fraction in one stat, like this: 75% (3/4).
The format string for this is a little complicated. This is for cold calls again, and I've formatted to 0 decimal places.
format( '{1}% ({2}/{3})', format_number((cnt_p_ccall / cnt_p_ccall_opp) * 100 ,0,false,false), cnt_p_ccall, cnt_p_ccall_opp )
Which would give an output like:
33% (3/9)
"
I was happy that If I use this and I dont write out the "times" (here cnt_P_ccall), only "opportunities" (here cnt_p_ccall_opp) then I will get that what I want.
But NO :( I tell how I tried, and what I saw :

I tried with my custom stat where the player OPENLIMPing in a hand wich one wasnt HU hand.

I have columns for this stat :

action : The player is OPEN and Limping in a hand where more then 2 players had cards.
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2, 1, 0])

opp : The player has OPEN opportunities in a hand where more then 2 players had cards.
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2, 1, 0])

I use this stat for many position(ep, mp, lp, but mostly BvB) what I set up in HUD editor for my HUD. I saw on my HUD this stat with SB position.
Before I chanced the format it showed if I roll the mouse over it : 31% (value: 31.22 (2477/7934) )

I chanced this stat format for this (format type / expression) :
format( '{1}% ({2})', format_number( (action / opp)*100 , 2 , false , false ), opp)

have got this : 31% (158522)

and finally here is my problem : I have to see this : 31% (7934).
158522 is wrong becuase it is the number of all opportunities of open opportunities(not HU) for this custom stat without position.
But it is only 7934 times in SB postion.

Here are my questions :
- Do you understand my problem with my english? :)
- How possible that this format doesnt know that there is set up a position for the HUD for this stat?
- If it doesnt know why good the percent(first argument : format_number( (action / opp)*100) and only wrong the 2th argument with the opportunities column?
without position in my database for this stat i have 158522 opp, and 3316 actually times openlimp. why I dont see wrong both like this ?
(3316/158522)*100 = 2.09% so, on HUD 2.09%(158522)
- What do you think what I did wrong?
- maybe it is database problem, and I need cache the database? I have big database so it is very long time, I dont wanna unless 100% that it is the problem. And I made many new custome stats for a new hud, and maximum only a pt4 restart did I need yet.....

I have some custome stat what I use for more position, I dont wanna create for all position with colums to solve the problem.

Please help me ! Thank you very much.
gzp74

Re: Custom stat format on HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:54 am

If you're seeing odd values for any custom columns that are using the cache you should rebuild it (Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache > Custom Cache Rebuild). You can also turn the cache option off while you're working on your columns and when you are OK with your new statistics you can then enable the cache in those columns and rebuild your custom cache.
Flag_Hippo

Postby gzp74 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:40 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you're seeing odd values for any custom columns that are using the cache you should rebuild it (Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache > Custom Cache Rebuild). You can also turn the cache option off while you're working on your columns and when you are OK with your new statistics you can then enable the cache in those columns and rebuild your custom cache.

So you think should work what I did (with format a custom stat like above), and I just need rebuild my database cache?
gzp74

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:44 am

Unfortunately there is a known issue with using the position property with custom formatted stats like that, so currently that won't work correctly. If you want to receive a notification when that is fixed please open a Support Ticket and with a link to this thread and quote #4899.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles