Three stats not working

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Three stats not working

Postby clanty » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:24 am

Hi,

The below stats are not working for HUNL, yet work fine in ring games. Please note that the stats are the same, with the only difference being the HUD's configuration for 2-2 players and 6-6 players respectively:
Float Flop
Fold to F Float bet
Raise F Flop bet

Please can you advise asap.

Thank you!
clanty

Re: Three stats not working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:09 am

What exactly do you mean when you say they are not working? I've tested them and do not see any issue here. Bear in mind that these Float stats are for single raised pots so when playing Heads Up you will only see results if the SB limps and then calls a 2Bet from the BB (there is a separate 'Float Flop in 3Bet Pot' stat which will count floats when the SB raises and calls a 3Bet from the BB).
Flag_Hippo

Postby clanty » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:17 am

It was not picking up any data as it did not count for 3bp's, as you pointed out, which I did not know - I have since tried adding the stat "Flop Float in 3bet pot" and it works without issue. Thank you.

However, "Fold to F Float bet" and "Raise F Flop bet" are still not working correctly, as they aren't configured for 3bp's, and I do not see a 3bp equivalent.

Please can you advise.

Thank you!
clanty

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:54 am

clanty wrote:However, "Fold to F Float bet" and "Raise F Flop bet" are still not working correctly, as they aren't configured for 3bp's, and I do not see a 3bp equivalent.

As I mentioned above these stats are for single raised pots only so they will not count 3Bet pots. If you want 3Bet pot versions of these stats there is a 'Fold to Flop Float Bet in 3Bet Pot' custom statistic in the Download Warehouse and you can create your own 3Bet pot version of 'Raise F Float Bet'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby clanty » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:57 am

Hi Hippo,

I've just spent the last 15 minutes trying to make my own "raise F float bet" and got nowhere (lol).

Can you give me an idea of what I'm to do, or possibly make one for me if that isn't too much to ask?

Thank you!
clanty

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:35 am

If you want to remove the restriction that only counts single raised pots, then you can just make copies of the existing columns and remove the 'NOT flg_p_face_raise' part.
WhiteRider

Postby ziimulis » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:59 am

hi

where can i find stat flop float bet? other float bet stats can find in search but this one doesnt show up, why so??
Attachments
pt.png
ziimulis

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:12 am

That statistic is called 'Float Flop' so delete the 'b' from the search and you should see it.
Flag_Hippo

Postby ziimulis » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:58 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:That statistic is called 'Float Flop' so delete the 'b' from the search and you should see it.

thx
ziimulis

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles