tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Postby gzp74 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Hello,

I would like to ask about this database field :

--------------------------------------------------------------
what does this field include?

For example, I use this:
((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before) >= 0.40)

Example:
Blinds 500/1000. The player has 10k chips at the beginning of the hand(before posted blinds), and we will facing to a raise with 2K where,
1. the player position is btn. The player made 3bet to 4k (stack behind 6k after 3bet). Here tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made is 4K, right? So my formula above (4k/10k) is true, right?

2. the player position is SB. Post the SB(stack behind 9.5k). The player made 3bet with 3.5k up to 4k (stack behind 6k after 3bet). How much tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made here?
I think 3.5k, so my formula above (3.5k/10k) is false, right?

3. the player position is BB. Post the BB(stack behind 9k). The player made 3bet with 3k up to 4k (stack behind 6k after 3bet). How much tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made here?
I think 3k, so my formula above (3k/10k) is false, right?

But all times the player used 40% of her starting stack after 3bet. And I would like that all examples be true. So if I the player is in a blind position I have plus the amount of posted blind like this:
sb: (((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made + tourney_blinds.amt_sb ) / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before) >= 0.40)
bb: (((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made + tourney_blinds.amt_bb) / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before) >= 0.40)

What do you think about this?

Thank you very much.
gzp74

Re: tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:35 am

tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made is the size of the players first raise preflop and it includes any blinds a player has posted however it does not include antes so you would want to use this instead:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before >= 0.4
Flag_Hippo

Postby gzp74 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:29 am

Similar problem, because I am not sure about : tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack

((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN X and Y )

I use this formula if I wanna split a stat for effective stack.

Exapmle:
Blinds 500/1000
No antes (easier to count :))
Player has 10k starting chips before hand.
Every other players have more, is there any different result for (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb), based on where is sitting this player with 10K stack?

1, Player is BTN. I think this formula is 10.
2. Player is SB. How much the result for formula? 10 or 9.5?
3. Player is BB. How much the result for formula? 10 or 9?

Can you help me? Do I have to raise the tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack with the amount of sb/bb blind if the player is sitting at SB or BB to get all times above 10 effective stack?
Thnak you very much. Sorry for my english :)
gzp74

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:58 pm

gzp74 wrote:Exapmle:
Blinds 500/1000
No antes (easier to count :))
Player has 10k starting chips before hand.
Every other players have more, is there any different result for (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb), based on where is sitting this player with 10K stack?

1, Player is BTN. I think this formula is 10.
2. Player is SB. How much the result for formula? 10 or 9.5?
3. Player is BB. How much the result for formula? 10 or 9?

There is no difference in this example so the effective stack for the player in all of these cases is 10. Effective stack is the amount a player can lose as of their first action in the hand (including any posted blinds) so it will vary depending on opponents stack sizes, what they do before the players first action and/or what opponents are remaining to act.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles