Query DB

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Query DB

Postby rubencash » Fri May 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Hi, I use an online translator,

I would like to make a query in the database, to see in the hand hands report within ITM ( "In the Money ").

I use this expression, but there is something wrong because it does not work:
Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, tourney_results tr where thps.id_tourney = tr.id_tourney and thps.id_player = tr.id_player and tr.amt_won > 0 and thps.flg_hero)

Any solution? Very thanks
rubencash

Re: Query DB

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 05, 2018 3:25 am

In what way is it not working? It seems to be OK here? Exactly what are you trying to filter for?
WhiteRider

Postby rubencash » Sat May 05, 2018 10:29 am

Thanks, I'd like to filter the hands that I play "in the Money ".

In a sample of hands where I played 87,452, says that "in the money " are 36,852, which can not be. Also if you look at the level of blind, hands appear at level 10/20 and similar, being the first stages of the tournament where logically we can not be "in the Money ".

Thanks again,
Attachments
foro pt4 v2.PNG
rubencash

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Ah, no - that will show all hands in tournaments where you won money. It isn't possible to know at a hand level whether you're in the money at the time a particular hand was played. The only way to do that would be for single table tournaments if you know how many places are paid you could filter for hands with that many players or less, but it won't work for MTTs because we have no way of knowing how many players remain at any particular point.
WhiteRider

Postby rubencash » Sat May 05, 2018 2:09 pm

I understand, thank you very much for your attention:)
rubencash

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles