Filter for specific players folding preflop

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter for specific players folding preflop

Postby ColdZer0 » Sun May 06, 2018 4:12 am

I am trying to filter my PT4 6max report for hands where UTG open raised, MP and CO folded and BTN is the active player to see how often he 3bets or cold calls AFTER MP and CO folded to the UTG open raise. But I don't see any way to specify that another player just folded.

If I filter for 'Player Position First Raiser = 3' and 'Player Position Active Player = 0' it includes hands where MP and CO flatted the UTG open raise.

Any advice please?
ColdZer0

Re: Filter for specific players folding preflop

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 06, 2018 8:04 am

You could add a filter for not having an opportunity to squeeze. If a player in between had called the 2bet then there would be a squeeze opportunity for the button.

You can get more specific using the actors and aggressors strings, but to do that you'd need to use expression filters in My Reports.

For example if you're 6-handed and UTG open raised, MP and CO folded, and button either called or raised then this is true:
cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p like '30%'
This says that the first two players to VPIP were positions 3 and 0.

If the button raised then the following is also true:
cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p like '830%'
This means that the first three players to "bet" (including the posting of the BB) were positions 8, 3 and 0.

See this thread for more information on using the actors and aggressors strings.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles