Pop tendencies

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pop tendencies

Postby gzp74 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Hello,

Can I get pop tendencies with pt4 for offline mode analysis?
Example:
I would like to know the opponents's flating range in a position?
How can I get this? With a report or there is specific pt4 function for this? How? How can it works for all palyers in database not only for a hero? How Can I get a summary (weighted range) result?
Overall I have to know that hand (hero when flating, or for opponent who flat and had SD in that hand)
What I have to do to filter too, if I wanna make some? Like these (and/or):
1. Min. hands number from a player.
2. The players 's VPIP is between X and Y.
3. The players' eff. stack is between X and Y.

Can you help me? How should I do this? Thank you very much.
gzp74

Re: Pop tendencies

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 26, 2018 1:30 pm

To review population tendencies you can create an 'All Players' report in 'My Reports' and then remove the 'Player' stat. If you don't want your own data as part of the report add a simple filter for NOT(Player is Hero) and if you then add the 'Hole Cards' stat you'll see the overall population's range of hands shown down.

gzp74 wrote:What I have to do to filter too, if I wanna make some? Like these (and/or):

Once you have your custom report you can filter for effective stacks using simple filters but filtering hands based on individual player stats will require a subquery. For example if you want to filter the report to hands on players with a minimum sample of X you can use this:

Code: Select all
player.id_player in (SELECT p.id_player from player p, cash_cache cc where p.id_player = cc.id_player group by p.id_player HAVING (( CASE WHEN (sum(cc.cnt_hands)) <> 0 THEN (sum(cc.cnt_hands)) ELSE 0 END >= X)))
Flag_Hippo

Postby gzp74 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:To review population tendencies you can create an 'All Players' report in 'My Reports' and then remove the 'Player' stat. If you don't want your own data as part of the report add a simple filter for NOT(Player is Hero) and if you then add the 'Hole Cards' stat you'll see the overall population's range of hands shown down.

gzp74 wrote:What I have to do to filter too, if I wanna make some? Like these (and/or):

Once you have your custom report you can filter for effective stacks using simple filters but filtering hands based on individual player stats will require a subquery. For example if you want to filter the report to hands on players with a minimum sample of X you can use this:

Code: Select all
player.id_player in (SELECT p.id_player from player p, cash_cache cc where p.id_player = cc.id_player group by p.id_player HAVING (( CASE WHEN (sum(cc.cnt_hands)) <> 0 THEN (sum(cc.cnt_hands)) ELSE 0 END >= X)))

Thanks for answer.
Can you give me a link about the report and subquery? I woulkd like to read more about these, because I never tried to make one.....Thank you very much.
gzp74

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 27, 2018 8:23 am

This guide covers the basics of custom reports and using expression filters. For more on how SELECT works see here (and any basic SQL tutorial if you need).
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles