BTN pfr, BB flat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

BTN pfr, BB flat

Postby Fedalsky » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:53 am

Hello,
I want to create a report where Hero BTN openraises (no limpers) and get called by the BB (SB folds). Can you please help me create that filter/report that should be simple, but I don't succeed.
Fedalsky

Re: BTN pfr, BB flat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:59 pm

There isn't a built-in filter for the position of callers available however you can use the following filter expression in a custom report:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '08'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the filters link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. You will need to substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report and this post has more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work if you want to filter for other situations. Note that this filter does not specify Hero is on the button so you will need to add a simple filter for your own position or add that to the expression filter using cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 0.
Flag_Hippo

Re: BTN pfr, BB flat

Postby Fedalsky » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:48 am

Thank you for your help. It's not very user friendly and reminded my the 80's and MSDOS but it worked ;)
Fedalsky

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles