No units showing on report axis ..

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

No units showing on report axis ..

Postby bagwafu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:08 pm

First post :D

In View Stats results are showing up fine, but in the graph there are no units on the vertical axis on the right hand side. This is on a fresh install on a Mac. On my Win laptop it works fine. Something I’m missing?

Also is there a way to add a poker site column in the results window ? Playing at the same stake on different site gives you a line for each session, but it just says the stake and you have to double click on the session to work out which site the it refers to.

Thanks in advance.
bagwafu

Re: No units showing on report axis ..

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:46 pm

bagwafu wrote:In View Stats results are showing up fine, but in the graph there are no units on the vertical axis on the right hand side. This is on a fresh install on a Mac. On my Win laptop it works fine. Something I’m missing?.

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
bagwafu wrote:Also is there a way to add a poker site column in the results window ? Playing at the same stake on different site gives you a line for each session, but it just says the stake and you have to double click on the session to work out which site the it refers to.

Adding the 'Site' or the 'Site Icon' stat to your report should break the report up further by poker site:

Guide: Configuring Reports
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles