Modify Stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Modify Stat

Postby Tinman9956 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:20 pm

I would like to change this stat to 3Bet from SB and make another for the BB for a report. I've been playing around with it but with no success. Could somebody show me how to modify it. Thanks for your time.
Attachments
Modify Stat.PNG
Tinman9956

Re: Modify Stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:50 pm

They are custom columns so without the expressions for each of those I couldn't say for sure but likely you would only need to change cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 3 in those columns to cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 for the SB and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 for the BB.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Tinman9956 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:42 pm

I used the tutorial (Using Custom Reports and Statistics) to make the stats, there was actually an example of what I needed to do. I followed all the instructions and everything works except when I add bb to the stat definition bb before the opp stat, for some reason it will not validate. I checked all the new columns and all validate. If you see something I missed or could point in the direction to find the problem I would appretiate it. Thanks again.
Attachments
invalid expression.PNG
Tinman9956

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:03 am

Double check the names of your custom columns in the 'Columns' section. If there are any differences in the names or if the columns don't exist then your value expression for the stat will not validate.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles