4b ip report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

4b ip report

Postby Jackntigger » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:45 pm

Hi,
I would like to create an expression that I can put into a report that will show me all instances where an active player 2bets then gets 3bet then he 4bets in position vs the 3better. In Position to be defined as if you were postflop (where the button is the most in position). I've searched for this and found the following discussion but I wasn't able to get any of the listed code to validate.
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58271
Thanks.
Jackntigger

Re: 4b ip report

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:23 am

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 4 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position
Flag_Hippo

Postby Jackntigger » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Thank you. This works perfectly.
Jackntigger

Postby Jackntigger » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:08 pm

In case anyone is interested, I was able to make a 4B oop vs 3better report by simply reversing the greater than sign and substituting a less than sign so the code came out like this:
Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 4 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position
Jackntigger

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles