Interesting analysis of KK and QQ shows it's a losing hand..

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Interesting analysis of KK and QQ shows it's a losing hand..

Postby enesem » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:54 am

I'm trying to pinpoint why I keep losing my all-in hands. WOW, I have to say, this is a real eye opener. This shows me that, over my entire database:

Pre-Flop All In (either I raised or I called):

AA: WSD 88% - C Won +ve - ie this play has WON money
KK: WSD 56% - C Won -ve - ie this play has LOST money
QQ: WSD 52% - C Won -ve
JJ: WSD 43% - C Won +ve
AKs: WSD 56% C Won -ve
AKo: WSD 50% C Won -ve

Over all streets - that is to say, I either raised All-In or called All-In on any of points of play - Pre, Flop, Turn or River - here's some interesting stats:

KK: WSD: 52% C Won -ve
QQ: WSD: 46% C Won -ve

Together, KK and QQ have lost me 1,321 BB / 100 - that's astonishing.

Sample: 250k hands in database. KK and QQ hole cards that went to showdown: 316.

Thanks to Flag_Hippo for helping me work out how to create the filters here: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 61&t=95628
enesem

Re: Interesting analysis of KK and QQ shows it's a losing ha

Postby KB1224 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:26 am

Hey,

That is very surprising - do you think this will affect you playing these hands; i assume not as you can't really fold KK QQ under most circumstances.

Have you similar stats on suited connectors, lets say 78, 89, 910, 10J? I would attempt to run a report myself, but i am in the process of building enough hands to make my stats reliable. The reason i ask regarding suited connectors is, I feel i need to incorporate these hands more frequently but in my head i just do not feel it is worth while.

Of course i am sure this is time consuming so do not run a report on my behalf, but if you have this information on hand i would be interested to hear if it proves + or -

Good luck
KB1224

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles