Analyse playerpool tendencies

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Analyse playerpool tendencies

Postby Cipi322 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:00 am

Can someone explain to me how I could see the population tendencies on the HUD?
I mean like I am able to see it for me in the hand replayer.

Thank you!
Cipi322

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 01, 2020 2:20 pm

Tinman9956 wrote:I am making a similar report, but would like to see opening ranges from different types of players, lags, tags ,etc. How could I do this, Thanks.

It depends on how you want to define lags, tags e.t.c but basically you need to substitute the columns and values you want in an expression filter like this:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps where chps.id_player in (select cc.id_player from cash_cache cc where true group by cc.id_player having ((sum(cc.cnt_vpip) * 1.0) / (sum(cc.cnt_hands) * 1.0) - sum(cc.cnt_walks) * 1.0) > .5)

That example is for a VPIP greater than 50% but the same principle can be applied to other columns.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 01, 2020 2:22 pm

Cipi322 wrote:Can someone explain to me how I could see the population tendencies on the HUD?
I mean like I am able to see it for me in the hand replayer.

You cannot see statistics for the entire population in the HUD. That can only be done by going to 'My Reports -> New Report' and creating an 'All Players Report'. Remove the 'Player' stat from the report (double click on it under 'Report Stats') to see the data from all players combined and not broken down into rows for individual players. You can then add the stats you want to the report by double clicking the ones you want under 'Available Stats'. Additionally if you add the following filter: NOT(Player is Hero) you'll see the data from villains only without your own stats mixed in.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Tinman9956 » Fri May 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Thanks for the code, but it's coming up as invalid. What am I missing. Thanks again.
Attachments
Expression not valid.GIF
Tinman9956

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 01, 2020 8:30 pm

Apologies that code is for something else. In an 'All Players' report the equivalent code is this:

Code: Select all
player.id_player in (SELECT p.id_player from player p, cash_cache cc where p.id_player = cc.id_player group by p.id_player HAVING (( sum(cc.cnt_vpip) / (sum(cc.cnt_hands) - sum(cc.cnt_walks)) > 0.5)))
Flag_Hippo

Postby ommaha » Tue May 12, 2020 10:14 am

That looks very interesting. How would it be possible to change that to VPIP > 50 and only hands count towards that VPIP when between 4 and 6 players are dealt in the hand?
So basically want to make sure that someone is not listed as VPIP 55 if he played 100 hands heads up with VPIP 85 and 100 hands 6handed with VPIP 25.
Any help very appreciated
ommaha

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 12, 2020 12:10 pm

You can create a custom VPIP stat for 4-6 players and then query that stat in the expression filter.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles