Analyse playerpool tendencies

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Analyse playerpool tendencies

Postby sw179 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:58 am

Hi there, I'd like to analyse my Database to find out what the pool is doing in certain situations. So I can can adjust my standard-Ranges in certain spot. To do this I'd like to filter for specific stats. For example how often the pool 3bets IP against an EP-Open. Is it possible to create a report like this?
sw179

Re: Analyse playerpool tendencies

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:45 am

If you go to 'My Reports -> New Report' and create an 'All Players Report' you can see data from all players combined. To do that remove the 'Player' stat from the report and then you will see data from all players combined and not broken down into rows for individual players. To remove the stat you can just double click on it under 'Report Stats'. You can then add the stats you want to the report by double clicking the ones you want under 'Available Stats'. Additionally if you add the following filter: NOT(Player is Hero) you'll see the data from villains only without your own stats mixed in.
Flag_Hippo

Postby nin3to1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:28 am

Is it possible to do the same but for runouts? Like when the player pool is using a certain line? Could we know for example how much folding the player pool is when it uses a line like call 2B pre flop - x/c flop - x/x Turn - x/f River?
nin3to1

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:50 am

You can filter for any situations you like in your report to see the actions you're interested in. To save the filters along with your report use the Filters link near the top of the sidebar rather than the More Filters button at the bottom. Guide: Filtering in My Reports
WhiteRider

Postby nin3to1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:46 pm

Hey Whiterider,

Thnaks for taking the time. Will it be hands that are played by hero vs. the pool or can it be all hands played by the pool?
nin3to1

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:29 am

If you set things up as described above it will be all hands played by the pool.
Flag_Hippo

Postby nin3to1 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:50 am

Ok thanks guys.
nin3to1

Postby lopperma » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:04 am

I tried to follow this advice and was trying to filter the Players that are part of the report. For example, I wanted to only look at hands by players that have BB/100 > 5.
When I just add "#BB/100# > 5" as a Filter, I get an error stating: "Unable to execute query; Reason: Error: (ERROR: aggregate functions are not allowed in WHERE LINE 1: ...ics.id_action_p) AND (((( (CASE WHEN ( ((sum(case ... ^)"

I suspect this is because it is trying to apply the filter after aggregating all the Hands where I would rather want to filter the Hands before the aggregation happens. But how do I do that?

Thanks!
lopperma

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:59 am

If you've removed the 'Player' statistic from an 'All Players' report for population analysis then filtering by individual player stats will require an expression filter with a subquery. This is an example for VPIP but it can be edited to test for values of other statistics:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps where chps.id_player in (select cc.id_player from cash_cache cc where true group by cc.id_player having ((sum(cc.cnt_vpip) * 1.0) / (sum(cc.cnt_hands) * 1.0) - sum(cc.cnt_walks) * 1.0) > .5)
Flag_Hippo

Postby Tinman9956 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:58 pm

I am making a similar report, but would like to see opening ranges from different types of players, lags, tags ,etc. How could I do this, Thanks.
Tinman9956

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles