RFI and Saw SD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

RFI and Saw SD

Postby Savannahh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:42 am

Im trying to create a stat that shows how often someone raised first in and saw showdown as a part of another custom stat, and used the following expression for the custom column: sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown, 1, 0]). However, the number returned is higher than the number of hands the Quick Filter shows when I filter by "(Saw Showdown) AND (Raised First In)". What is the reason for the difference, and how can I make my custom stat match the value the Quick Filter shows? Thank you very much.
Savannahh

Re: RFI and Saw SD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:16 am

That's working for me. What are you using for the opportunities column in your value expression for the stat? It should look like this:

Code: Select all
(your_custom_column_name / cnt_p_raise_first_in) * 100

Savannahh wrote:However, the number returned is higher than the number of hands the Quick Filter shows when I filter by "(Saw Showdown) AND (Raised First In)".

If that's not the issue try rebuilding your custom cache but if that doesn't fix it please give us more details about where you are seeing this difference and if necessary attach a screenshot or two so we can see what's going on.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Savannahh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:10 pm

I am using the same column you mentioned for the opportunities. When filtering in the quick filter, does the "raise first in" option include pots where the first raise was raising an open limp?
Savannahh

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:10 pm

When you raise first in there are no limpers.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles