How to switch active player

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to switch active player

Postby Jackntigger » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Hi, In order to filter for those times that the sb open limps, I made the expression filter that you showed me:
Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' and cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p NOT LIKE '9%'

This works great. But when I go to more filters > Hand Values > Hole card range selection and say I select T7o. What I'm trying to do is determine if T7o is a profitable limp as it's not a profitable open raise. The problem is that The above expression for some reason will make the active player the BB so I'll see all instances where the BB is dealt T7o where I want to see the SB being dealt that hand. It does this whether or not I check the box, "Filter on Active Player," when I'm making the expression filter. If I try to go to Hand Details > Player Position then make the Active player exactly 9 (sb) there's a contradiction and I'll get a blank screen, if I make the Active player exactly 8 then no problem - nothing changes. By the way, I'm in a Hand Report so that I can see the hands to see if I'm doing things correctly.
What am I doing wrong here?
Thanks
Jackntigger

Re: How to switch active player

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:15 am

I don't see where you were given that particular expression but you should be using this:

cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' and cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p NOT LIKE '89%'

although your original expression shouldn't prevent these hands from appearing in your report (it would only add hands where the SB raised with T7o). The active player is the one you have chosen in the top left and an expression like this does not make the active player the BB - it just gives hands where the action matches the strings regardless of the position the active player was in. Do you actually have a hand that matches this criteria in your database? Clear all filters, turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option and use this expression filter:

cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' and cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p NOT LIKE '89%' and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 95
Flag_Hippo

Re: How to switch active player

Postby Jackntigger » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:36 am

Thank you. This puts me back on track and gives me what I was looking for.
Jackntigger

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles