Building Custom: Fold Donk Bet to raise (non 3b and 3b pots)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Building Custom: Fold Donk Bet to raise (non 3b and 3b pots)

Postby acesjohn » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:15 am

I am getting an "Invalid Value Expression" and I am unsure why.

In theory if "Fold CBet to raise values are"-

Collective:
(cnt_f_cbet_fold_to_raise / cnt_f_cbet_face_raise) * 100

non 3b:
((cnt_f_cbet_fold_to_raise - cnt_f_cbet_fold_to_raise_3bet_pot) / (cnt_f_cbet_face_raise - cnt_f_cbet_face_raise_3bet_pot)) * 100

3bet+ pot:
(cnt_f_cbet_fold_to_raise_3bet_pot / cnt_f_cbet_face_raise_3bet_pot) * 100

We should just need to replace the CBet values with Donk Bet values, as the situation is still: Opponent bets, hero raises, opponent folds.

However when I insert the donk bet values for a 3Bet situation:

(cnt_f_donk_fold_to_raise_3bet_pot / cnt_f_donk_face_raise_3bet_pot) * 100

I get the invalid message.

I have also tried:
(cnt_f_donk_fold_3bet_pot / cnt_f_donk_face_raise_3bet_pot) * 100

What am i missing? It should be a pretty basic value conversion.

Any help appreciated!
acesjohn

Re: Building Custom: Fold Donk Bet to raise (non 3b and 3b p

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:33 pm

The donk columns you are using don't exist in PokerTracker 4 by default so you would need to create them yourself before using them in a value expression. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.
Flag_Hippo

Postby acesjohn » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:45 pm

Thank you Flag_Hippo.

I will give those a read and will post again should I have any problems.

Many thanks.
acesjohn

Postby acesjohn » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:58 am

Hello again,

Ok so I understand the need to create columns for custom stats, however I am still unclear on one or two specifics to write the column correctly.

I would like to convert the "Fold F Donk to Raise" stat into a non 3b and 3b+ apecific stat. Below is the general column stat for a non specific Fold F Donk to Raise situation:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet) AND lookup_actions_f.action = 'BF' AND
((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)),1,0])

Could you show me what needs changing to make it "3b+ por and non-3b pot specific" please???

p_face_ raise stays the same? or does this become P.face_raise_3bet_pot?

I think I will be ok with this when I can see the specific part that changes and why.
I did look at the tutorials but they did not cover the specific bit of information I am missing,

If you have the time to convert the above column code to a 3bet pot situation could you please bold the section you have changed?

Many thanks
acesjohn

Postby acesjohn » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:32 am

Is this the correct expression?

sum( if[ cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND NOT (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_5bet) AND lookup_actions_f.action = 'BF', 1 , 0 ] )
acesjohn

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:10 pm

acesjohn wrote:p_face_ raise stays the same? or does this become P.face_raise_3bet_pot?

acesjohn wrote:Is this the correct expression?

sum( if[ cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND NOT (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_5bet) AND lookup_actions_f.action = 'BF', 1 , 0 ] )

The text I have highlighted in red does not exist in the database schema so you cannot use those. You can view the database schema by opening the schema.postgres.sql file with NotePad and you can find this file in your C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Schemas folder. The meaning of database fields haven't changed significantly from PokerTracker 3 however forum member 'Bininu' made their own schema document for PokerTracker 4 and they uploaded that document to this thread.

acesjohn wrote:Could you show me what needs changing to make it "3b+ por and non-3b pot specific" please???

You can specify that a pot was a single raised pot or a 3bet pot using char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) so for a 3bet pot this would be:

Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet) AND lookup_actions_f.action = 'BF' AND
((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)) AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3,1,0])
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles