Please check: [HU] SB Open on 35-45 BB effective

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Please check: [HU] SB Open on 35-45 BB effective

Postby mr_maxxx » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi,

I tried to create my first stat and it worked (yay), now my question is if it really shows what I want to know?
It´s supposed to be a HU stat for SB Open Raise when effective stack sizes are in between 35 and 45 BB.
Is the position parameter correct and also how can I get the instances to show in the HUD when I hover over the stat (i.e. 5 out of 20 or "5/20")?

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack BETWEEN 35 and 45 and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 9, 1, 0])

I have a lot more stats that I want learn on how to create like
- Board Textures
- Bet Sizings
- Compare this session OR Last few hands vs total hands

But I will ask about this once I can´t find previous threads about it. Thanks a lot to the helping brains in here.
mr_maxxx

Re: Please check: [HU] SB Open on 35-45 BB effective

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:53 pm

mr_maxxx wrote:It´s supposed to be a HU stat for SB Open Raise when effective stack sizes are in between 35 and 45 BB.

You expression is only looking at the players effective stack size in real money so if you want it in BBs you need to divide by cash_limit.amt_bb:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / cash_limit.amt_bb BETWEEN 35 and 45

mr_maxxx wrote:Is the position parameter correct and also how can I get the instances to show in the HUD when I hover over the stat (i.e. 5 out of 20 or "5/20")?

The position is correct and for the opportunities to show in the HUD tooltip the value expression for the statistic needs to be in this format:

Code: Select all
(a / b) * 100

mr_maxxx wrote:- Board Textures

Board texture isn't stored separately so you'd need to test each board card but looking at your other thread you've already figured that out.
mr_maxxx wrote:- Bet Sizings

cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_x_bet_made is the amount bet and cash_hand_player_statistics.val_x_bet_made_pct is the size of the bet as a percentage of the pot (substitute x with f, t or r depending on the street). If you aren't already aware the schema for PokerTracker 3 is published here and the meaning of database fields haven't changed in any significant way compared to PokerTracker 4. You can also find the files used to create the database in your PokerTracker 4 installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Schemas) and forum member 'Bininu' made their own schema document for PokerTracker 4 available in this thread.
mr_maxxx wrote:- Compare this session OR Last few hands vs total hands

You can switch between lifetime and session statistics by clicking the PT-icon on the table or double clicking on a players HUD.
Flag_Hippo

Postby mr_maxxx » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Thanks for pointing out my mistake, fixed it.

[/quote]
You can switch between lifetime and session statistics by clicking the PT-icon on the table or double clicking on a players HUD.[/quote]

I found this option, but is it possible to generate stats over the last X hands?
For example, player opens SB over last 100 hands. Preferably compared it to his total SB open and show the difference: (SB open Last 100 - SB open)

I really appreciate your support guys.
mr_maxxx

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:20 am

The information required to create statistics based on 'last x hands' are not stored in the database and there isn't a simple way create them but you can use hands in the 'last X minutes' using an expression as discussed here.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles