SB Defend mulitway (i.e RFI+coldcall)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

SB Defend mulitway (i.e RFI+coldcall)

Postby buttsexisaight » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:25 am

Hi,

I am trying to analyze the spot, where there is an open, someone flats and we are in the SB and also call (BB play is irrelevant). Is there any possibility to filter for that without usinf expressions (or any possibility to filter for that spot at all?) I tried different combinations of filter settings, but could not isolate this spot.

Also I am trying to filter out the spots where someone went all-in, but using the "NOT Went All-In" filter does not work for the times, where I just flatcalled someone's shove.
buttsexisaight

Re: SB Defend mulitway (i.e RFI+coldcall)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:35 pm

buttsexisaight wrote:I am trying to analyze the spot, where there is an open, someone flats and we are in the SB and also call (BB play is irrelevant). Is there any possibility to filter for that without usinf expressions (or any possibility to filter for that spot at all?) I tried different combinations of filter settings, but could not isolate this spot.

You can include a filter for having a squeeze opportunity but if you want to specify that there was just the 1 caller between the 2bettor and yourself you will need to use an expression filter for that. I don't know what simple filters you are currently using but adding this should help:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8_%' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '__9%'

buttsexisaight wrote:Also I am trying to filter out the spots where someone went all-in, but using the "NOT Went All-In" filter does not work for the times, where I just flatcalled someone's shove.

Using the squeeze opportunity filter or the expression filter will resolve that.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles