Building stats for given stack sizes

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Building stats for given stack sizes

Postby KAIOU » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:01 pm

Npyu_system wrote:Thank you so much !

It's crystal clear now !
I was trying to integrate the expression you gave me in the expression of the stat itself, not in the expression of each term of the stat.

I get it now.
I just did vpip for 0-10bb and it seems to be working !
Now I just have to rinse & repeat for other stack sizes and other stats.

Thank you !

How did you do for opp ? for pfr or vpip?

sum(if[ lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '__%' OR (lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '_' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before > (tourney_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante)) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante))) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0 OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_opp) ), 1, 0])

what should i add? please or anywaty thanks anyway lol
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:43 am

Just add the information for the stack sizes you need:

sum(if[ lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '__%' OR (lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '_' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before > (tourney_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante)) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante))) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0 OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_opp) ) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 AND 20, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:21 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Just add the information for the stack sizes you need:

sum(if[ lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '__%' OR (lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '_' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before > (tourney_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante)) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante))) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0 OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_opp) )
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 AND 20
, 1, 0])

Thank you I reached the stat now I can improve some better tendency .

When I duplicate the Stat 10_20 I had first to keep the original row, and then I could modify , just for other who want to try it
KAIOU

Postby KAIOU » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:13 pm

On line I found an hud create by some italian spin school like this ,

My issues was for every stat I should add the same integration or it should be more specific like 3bet based on stakes, or folds based on stakes.

This is just for curiosity I don't need for my level something like this but just prepared to create it

Thank you , you help has give change to get some part of this stakes stat .
KAIOU

Postby KAIOU » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:04 am

Ok i found what I was asking on download area thx
KAIOU

Postby KAIOU » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:11 am

sum(if[tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '89%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack) < 0.4), 1, 0])

I wish to add stakes on bb vs nai 3bet sb , what should I do ?

I modify some custom hud , and now I have an almost good hud for sb
KAIOU

Postby KAIOU » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:43 am

((spgmf_call_sb_nai_raise_on_bb + spgmf_3bet_vs_sb_steal) / spgmf_face_sb_nai_open_on_bb) * 100

sum(if[tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '89%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C' AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing / tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack) < 0.4), 1, 0])

BB iso SB

(spgmf_bb_iso_sb_limp / spgmf_bb_facing_sb_limp) * 100

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise, 1, 0])

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0 AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p SIMILAR TO '8%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p SIMILAR TO '9%', 1, 0])

[quote]

With this I almost finised it, otherwise I will mix two hud of the most famouse spin hud with other one

I need to just modity one modell to create others, as I do with almost all statics available on line. thanks for you attention
KAIOU

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles