Error using: Filters >Add new expressions filter

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Error using: Filters >Add new expressions filter

Postby acesjohn » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:47 am

I am testing my codes using the "Filters > Expression filter" so i can see the hands for a given stat in a hand report. I am however getting error messages with simpler code (often made up of two PT defaults, eg squezze and facing 4bet).

The error reads:

Error: Unable to execute query: Fatal Error; Reason: Error: (ERROR: syntax error at or near ")" LINE 1: ...AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp)) AND ((... ^)

Why is this happening?

===================

Also, how can i add my custom stats to the "Available Stats" box? So i don't have to add the expression filter in the future every time i analyse.
acesjohn

Re: Error using: Filters >Add new expressions filter

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:52 pm

acesjohn wrote:I am testing my codes using the "Filters > Expression filter" so i can see the hands for a given stat in a hand report. I am however getting error messages with simpler code (often made up of two PT defaults, eg squezze and facing 4bet).

The error reads:

Error: Unable to execute query: Fatal Error; Reason: Error: (ERROR: syntax error at or near ")" LINE 1: ...AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp)) AND ((... ^)

Why is this happening?

There's a known issue using some expression filters in a hand report and you can workaround this by either replacing the instances of 'AND' with 'and' or by changing the number of hands listed from 'Most Recent 100 Hands' to 'All Hands'.
acesjohn wrote:Also, how can i add my custom stats to the "Available Stats" box? So i don't have to add the expression filter in the future every time i analyse.

If you are filtering a 'Hand Report' based on an expression used in a custom 'Player' statistic then that stat will not be available under 'Available Stats:' because only 'Hand' stats can be used in a 'Hand Report'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby acesjohn » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:51 am

There's a known issue using some expression filters in a hand report and you can workaround this by either replacing the instances of 'AND' with 'and' or by changing the number of hands listed from 'Most Recent 100 Hands' to 'All Hands'.

This is good to know, i will make changes when needed. If I were to change most recent 100 to all hands, would date filters still work? So i could have "all hands - today"?

If you are filtering a 'Hand Report' based on an expression used in a custom 'Player' statistic then that stat will not be available under 'Available Stats:' because only 'Hand' stats can be used in a 'Hand Report'.

I see. Probably a really silly question, but can you get a list of hands in a player report? Obviously if I want to analyse 4bet spots for example, I would want a list of the hands I had the opportunity to 4bet on any given day/session.
acesjohn

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:59 am

acesjohn wrote:If I were to change most recent 100 to all hands, would date filters still work? So i could have "all hands - today"?

Yes your filters will still work.
acesjohn wrote:Probably a really silly question, but can you get a list of hands in a player report? Obviously if I want to analyse 4bet spots for example, I would want a list of the hands I had the opportunity to 4bet on any given day/session.

It isn't possible to have both player stats and individual hands in a single custom report but you can add the 'Hole Cards' stat to break up a 'Player Report' into a line for each set of hole cards.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles