Probe Response.

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Probe Response.

Postby Evoke_89 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:53 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:That code is not only for folds but includes calls and raises provided no other player puts money in versus the continuation bet before the active player. There is more than one situation to test for/exclude as depending on the positions of the other players relative to the active player you'd want to count some folds but not others e.g:

SB cbets, BB (Hero) folds, MP calls COUNT
SB cbets, BB calls, MP (Hero) folds DO NOT COUNT
SB checks, BB cbets, MP (Hero) folds, SB calls COUNT
SB (Hero) checks, BB cbets, MP calls, SB (Hero) folds DO NOT COUNT
SB (Hero) checks, MP checks, BTN cbets, SB (Hero) folds, MP calls COUNT
SB checks, MP (Hero) checks, BTN cbets, SB calls, MP (Hero) folds DO NOT COUNT

I think I understand a little bit, since posting my post. But not so much about how to specify passive actions (calls and folds).

I can say "there are 3 player, 2 players before the flop aggressor,player 1 and player 2 check and play 3 is aggressor with a Cbet/Float/Delay CBet IP".

But then am confused how to specify the "after player 3 bets" actions (when the first player calls or folds and hero is the 2nd player who checked after player 1 and before the aggressor bet).

When a player calls or folds, they are not an aggressor, they are an actor. How do you define another players action after the aggressor bets?

When i am player 2, I want to :
-Include the times player 1 folds, after player 3 bets.
-Exclude the times player 1 calls.

When I am player 1:
-I don't care what player 2 does because I react to player 3's bet before player 2 does.

Thank you for your reply. I will read and re-read it thoroughly after work. AS will i with any reply.

Many thanks.
Evoke_89

Postby Evoke_89 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you have a specific hand history where a hand should be counted but isn't (or isn't, but should be) then please attach that here or PM it to me.

PM'd.

Hands provided should be excluded, but are all included :?
Evoke_89

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:55 am

Thanks for the examples - try this instead:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3 and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int > substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position and not lookup_actions_f.action = 'F') and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position and not lookup_actions_f.action = 'XF') and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position and lookup_actions_f.action = 'XF') and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int > substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position and lookup_actions_f.action = 'XF') and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position and lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(XC%|XR%)') and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int > substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position and lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(XC%|XR%)')
Flag_Hippo

Postby Evoke_89 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Thanks for the examples - try this instead:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3 and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int > substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position and not lookup_actions_f.action = 'F') and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position and not lookup_actions_f.action = 'XF') and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position and lookup_actions_f.action = 'XF') and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int > substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position and lookup_actions_f.action = 'XF') and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position and lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(XC%|XR%)') and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 1 for 1) ::int > substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1) ::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.position and lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(XC%|XR%)')

This works perfect!

Thank you so much, i really appreciate this! I am grateful to have this!

I really don't mind what the answer is at this point, i just want to make sure i insert the code correctly.
Would the code work with 4/5/6 players? From what I can see it works with 4 players, i only have 5 samples 4 handed and it correctly filtered hands.

Either i should insert:

-cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp and (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 or cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3)

Or if it works with 4/5/6, I can just insert:

-cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp
Evoke_89

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Evoke_89 wrote:From what I can see it works with 4 players, i only have 5 samples 4 handed and it correctly filtered hands.

Do you mean the number of players preflop or on the flop? cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3 means that there has to be exactly three players on the flop so if you are getting hands with 4 players on the flop that shouldn't be happening so please send those hands to me if that's the case. If you mean the number of players preflop then that doesn't matter unless you specify that yourself using cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_p.
Evoke_89 wrote:Either i should insert:
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp

cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp is already in the code and why do you want to insert cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check?
Flag_Hippo

Postby Evoke_89 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:00 pm

and why do you want to insert cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check?

Because we are facing the CBET OOP, so we check and then we face the cbet. Standard right?

Do you mean the number of players preflop or on the flop? cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3 means that there has to be exactly three players on the flop so if you are getting hands with 4 players on the flop that shouldn't be happening so please send those hands to me if that's the case. If you mean the number of players preflop then that doesn't matter unless you specify that yourself using cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_p.

I understand this. What I meant was:

If i removed the "cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3" would the code work correctly in 4+ situations? I am happy with it being 3 players specifically. But if it also works with more then there is no need for me to include the "cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3"

However...
Why does this not work when i replace "cbet_def_opp" with "float_def_opp"?? Because it is the same situation, just a different bet type.
Evoke_89

Postby Evoke_89 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Evoke_89 wrote:
However...
Why does this not work when i replace "cbet_def_opp" with "float_def_opp"?? Because it is the same situation, just a different bet type.

Ignore this, Float code is not "flg._f_float_def_opp". Rookie mistake by me :/
Evoke_89

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:02 pm

Evoke_89 wrote:Because we are facing the CBET OOP, so we check and then we face the cbet. Standard right?

If you want to specify that you are OOP relative to the cbettor then that's fine.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles