filter for facing a check-raise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

filter for facing a check-raise

Postby rowhousepd » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:35 am

I'm just trying to create a basic filter for facing a check-raise on the turn. I tried this below, but it's not working. It probably should be obvious, but I'm not seeing what I should be doing. :?

Active Player Position Relative To All Opponents Relative Position of Selected Is In Position

AND

Bet Turn Any Turn Bet

AND

(NOT (Player is Hero)) AND ((First Turn Action Check) AND (Second Turn Action Raise))
rowhousepd

Re: filter for facing a check-raise

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:44 am

With the third part of your filter you cannot filter for the opponents actions like that as all the filters are from the perspective of the active player and it's impossible to make a check with your first action as well as make a bet on the same street. You need to remove the entire third portion of your filter and then either add a filter for facing a turn raise (Actions & Opportunities Turn -> Turn Actions Encountered With Sizes -> Turn 2Bet Between) or by adding a filter for taking any second action on the turn (Actions & Opportunities Turn -> Turn Action Sequence -> Second Turn Action) since if you took a second action on the turn then that means you must have faced a raise following your bet.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles