Show stat after X-Samples.

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Show stat after X-Samples.

Postby Evoke_89 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:13 pm

How can I make a stat invisible on my pop-ups until a specified number of samples?

eg:

Not having a 3Bet stat show until 20+ 3Bet samples have been recorded. I think I have seen this posted somewhere, but i can find it.

Or even better...

Can i colour stats into 3 category?

eg:

Red: 0-49 samples
Orange: 50-99 Samples
Green: 100+ Samples
Evoke_89

Re: Show stat after X-Samples.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:16 am

A method for that is described here however you should note that this method is blocked on PokerStars due to their rules on stat coloring as using stat-defined conditions would allow you to add more colors than PokerStars allows. If you want to be automatically notified if any functionality is added to PokerTracker to hide stats based on sample size then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Show stat after X-Samples.

Postby Evoke_89 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:A method for that is described here however you should note that this method is blocked on PokerStars due to their rules on stat coloring as using stat-defined conditions would allow you to add more colors than PokerStars allows. If you want to be automatically notified if any functionality is added to PokerTracker to hide stats based on sample size then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.

I don't play on Pokerstars, but I thought the limit was restricted to 3 conditions?

Thank you for the link!
Evoke_89

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles