Basic Q: Face RFI

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Basic Q: Face RFI

Postby Evoke_89 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:53 am

Hello,

How am I meant to create face/call RFI situation?

The default "Call PF 2Bet" includes times there was an open limp.

This seems like a very basic situation that has not obvious answer.

I have tried using:
(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p like '3%' and cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p like 'X%'
or cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p like 'X%')

To specify the first action is a raise (regardless of position) but it still includes open limps before the first raise.

How can i specify facing a "Raise First In"????
Evoke_89

Re: Basic Q: Face RFI

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:08 pm

If there were no limpers then the second number of the aggressors string will be the same as the first number of the actors string:

Code: Select all
char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 1 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1)::int
Flag_Hippo

Postby Evoke_89 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If there were no limpers then the second number of the aggressors string will be the same as the first number of the actors string:

char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 1 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1)::int

That's great thank you.
Evoke_89

Postby Evoke_89 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:32 am

Evoke_89 wrote:
Flag_Hippo wrote:If there were no limpers then the second number of the aggressors string will be the same as the first number of the actors string:

That's great thank you.

Would that make the the code for facincing 1+ limper and a raise this:

"and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 1 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1)::int)"???

I ask because i have a 1 hand discrepancy between:
3bet_opp (total)
3bet_opp_after_rvl
3bet_opp_after_rfi
squezze_opp
Evoke_89

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:51 am

Adding NOT to that will just negate it, so that will give you hands where the first raiser was not the same as the first actor.
To check for a single limp before the 2bet you'd want to test for the second actor being the same as the 2bettor, so:

char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 2 for 1)::int
WhiteRider

Postby Evoke_89 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:17 am

WhiteRider wrote:Adding NOT to that will just negate it, so that will give you hands where the first raiser was not the same as the first actor.
To check for a single limp before the 2bet you'd want to test for the second actor being the same as the 2bettor, so:

char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 2 for 1)::int

Sorry, that was a typo. I meant:

"and not (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 1 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1)::int)"

as the brackets are around the whole expression this should mean "and not Raise First In", correct?

So by default this should make the expression "vs raise against limpers"? Aka a raise vs 1 or more limpers, correct?

May I ask is a limp-re:raise counts as a 3bet?
Evoke_89

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:12 pm

Evoke_89 wrote:So by default this should make the expression "vs raise against limpers"? Aka a raise vs 1 or more limpers, correct?

Correct.
Evoke_89 wrote:May I ask is a limp-re:raise counts as a 3bet?

Yes.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles