Why is this code not working prepositionally?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Why is this code not working prepositionally?

Postby Evoke_89 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:41 am

Hello,

I have the below code for folding to a 4bet after betting vs an RFI.

The stat works on my pop-up as a "total", however when I add a specific position (eg: EP, MP, CO etc) then I get 0/XXX. The opportunities are being counted but not the specified action (fold).

Why is this happening?

Here is the code i'm using:

Code: Select all
(cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet and not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_opp and
char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 1 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1)::int) and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_4bet_action='F'

I am having the same issue with my 5Bet vs 4Bet after 3bet vs RFI (replacing the action="F" with action="R").
Evoke_89

Re: Why is this code not working prepositionally?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:54 am

Please export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket so that we can take a look at it for you. I don't see anything wrong with your expression at first look, but it's not a full column expression so there may be something else wrong.
WhiteRider

Postby Evoke_89 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:08 am

WhiteRider wrote:Please export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket so that we can take a look at it for you. I don't see anything wrong with your expression at first look, but it's not a full column expression so there may be something else wrong.

Sent.

The other part of the column is:
(cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet and not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_opp and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 1 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1)::int) and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp

Making the value expression:
(cnt_p_3bet_vs_rfi_def_4bet_action_fold / cnt_p_3bet_vs_rfi_def_4bet) * 100

or

(cnt_p_3bet_vs_rfi_def_4bet_action_5bet / cnt_p_3bet_vs_rfi_def_4bet) * 100

As i said, it works as a "total", but not when you place a position filter to it. I don't think i have done anything differently from other stats.
Evoke_89

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:12 pm

Thanks. We'll get back to you via your ticket.
WhiteRider

Postby powi8 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:56 am

Evoke_89 wrote:Hello,

I have the below code for folding to a 4bet after betting vs an RFI.

The stat works on my pop-up as a "total", however when I add a specific position (eg: EP, MP, CO etc) then I get 0/XXX. The opportunities are being counted but not the specified action (fold).

Why is this happening?

Here is the code i'm using:

(cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet and not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_opp and
char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 1 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1)::int) and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_4bet_action='F'

I am having the same issue with my 5Bet vs 4Bet after 3bet vs RFI (replacing the action="F" with action="R").

I encountered the same problem. The revised stat value due to setting a position in the HUD will display correctly after you've restarted PT4. A work around so you don't have to restart PT4 is to insert the stat and change the position before hitting Apply in the HUD editor.
powi8

Postby Evoke_89 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:26 am

powi8 wrote:I encountered the same problem. The revised stat value due to setting a position in the HUD will display correctly after you've restarted PT4. A work around so you don't have to restart PT4 is to insert the stat and change the position before hitting Apply in the HUD editor.

Seems to be working fine after rebooting pokertracker! Thank you :D
Evoke_89

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles