Cbet flop Vs big blind

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Cbet flop Vs big blind

Postby mikk86it » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:11 am

hi. is it possible to create a stat (starting from flop cbet) to see how often a player cbet flop vs big blind?

ty in advance i'm really bad in stat creation (and english too :? )
mikk86it

Re: Cbet flop Vs big blind

Postby 4StarGen » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:49 pm

yep... just kidle with cash_hand_summary.str_actors and go from there
4StarGen

Postby mikk86it » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:12 pm

4StarGen wrote:yep... just kidle with cash_hand_summary.str_actors and go from there

so, cbet is

(cnt_f_cbet / cnt_f_cbet_opp) * 100

i have to change the columns like this

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet, 1, 0]) to

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors LIKE '8%', 1, 0])

is that correct?

ty
mikk86it

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:42 am

Using tourney_hand_summary.str_actors LIKE '8%' will not give you any hands because the big blind cannot be the first player to act in a hand since it would be a walk for them if every other player folds - see this post for more information on how the actors (and aggressors) strings work. To ensure that the big blind was the last caller preflop you can just move where you have placed the '%' as well as adding '_p' to specify that this is for preflop actions:

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '%8', 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby mikk86it » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:45 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Using tourney_hand_summary.str_actors LIKE '8%' will not give you any hands because the big blind cannot be the first player to act in a hand since it would be a walk for them if every other player folds - see this post for more information on how the actors (and aggressors) strings work. To ensure that the big blind was the last caller preflop you can just move where you have placed the '%' as well as adding '_p' to specify that this is for preflop actions:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '%8', 1, 0])

ty so if i understand well in this way is not possible to see if there are other caller in the hand, but only that bb is the last caller.
can i add this string AND tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f=2 ? will it work?

i can use the string aggressor / actor to filter situation like ep vs bb, mp vs bb ecc?

for example cbet flop co vs bb is:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '1%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '8%', 1, 0])
[/quote

for EP and MP i have to use multiple position: 7, 6 ,5 for ep 4, 3 ,2 for ep.

how can i change this string to use multiple position for aggressor : tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '1%'
mikk86it

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:41 pm

mikk86it wrote:ty so if i understand well in this way is not possible to see if there are other caller in the hand, but only that bb is the last caller.

Yes that's correct and will ensure that the pot was heads up on the flop vs the BB.
mikk86it wrote:tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '1%'

The aggressors string always has to start with an 8 and the second character will be the postion of the 2bettor so you can use tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%' instead however specifying that position 1 made the 2bet means that 3bet pots won't get included so it depends exactly what you want. If you want to specify the position regardless of how many raises there were preflop you can use the position property for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor or add tourney_hand_player_statistics.position to your columns.
mikk86it wrote:for EP and MP i have to use multiple position: 7, 6 ,5 for ep 4, 3 ,2 for ep.
how can i change this string to use multiple position for aggressor

tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p SIMILAR TO '(87|86|85)%'
Flag_Hippo

Postby mikk86it » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:00 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
mikk86it wrote:ty so if i understand well in this way is not possible to see if there are other caller in the hand, but only that bb is the last caller.

Yes that's correct and will ensure that the pot was heads up on the flop vs the BB.
mikk86it wrote:tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '1%'

The aggressors string always has to start with an 8 and the second character will be the postion of the 2bettor so you can use tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%' instead however specifying that position 1 made the 2bet means that 3bet pots won't get included so it depends exactly what you want. If you want to specify the position regardless of how many raises there were preflop you can use the position property for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor or add tourney_hand_player_statistics.position to your columns.
mikk86it wrote:for EP and MP i have to use multiple position: 7, 6 ,5 for ep 4, 3 ,2 for ep.
how can i change this string to use multiple position for aggressor

tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p SIMILAR TO '(87|86|85)%'

thanks for your patience and for your help flag_hippo <3
mikk86it

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles