Converted limpbet stat shows nonsense in cash

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Converted limpbet stat shows nonsense in cash

Postby afteRReset » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:36 am

So I have this Open limp-bet stat (player open limps and than bets flop if there's an opportunity) which seems to work fine in tournaments. I converted it to cash and it shows too lowered value and for some who never limped it shows like 0/number and it should be 0/0.

occurrences column
Spoiler: show
sum(if[
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet, 1, 0])

opportunities column
Spoiler: show
sum(if[
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND
(NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) OR (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp) OR(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise)) AND
NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b), 1 , 0 ] )

any thoughts?
afteRReset

Re: Converted limpbet stat shows nonsense in cash

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:46 am

afteRReset wrote:I converted it to cash and it shows too lowered value and for some who never limped it shows like 0/number and it should be 0/0.

Have you rebuilt your custom cache?
afteRReset wrote:So I have this Open limp-bet stat (player open limps and than bets flop if there's an opportunity)

Is this for limped pots only? Or does it matter if the player open limps, calls a raise and then has an opportunity to bet the flop? I am not sure because the occurrences column is counting both limped and raised pots and you have all of this in the opportunities column but not in the occurrences column:

Code: Select all
(NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) OR (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp) OR(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise)) AND
NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)

afteRReset wrote:any thoughts?

If you want limped pots only use this:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1, 1, 0])

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1, 1, 0])

If you want limped and raised pots remove char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1.
Flag_Hippo

Postby afteRReset » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:19 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you want limped pots only use this:
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1, 1, 0])

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1, 1, 0])

If you want limped and raised pots remove char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1.

Thank you, my bad. Is the stat you provided for open limps (there were no vpip before) or for any limp?
afteRReset

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:06 am

afteRReset wrote:Is the stat you provided for open limps (there were no vpip before) or for any limp?

It's for open limps only. If you want to count all limps then you can remove cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp (or use the built-in stat called 'Bet Flop (limp pot)).
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles