ev Profit v7 (spin)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ev Profit v7 (spin)

Postby germaxi » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:13 am

i try to found for myself in the forum but i cannot find nothing about this.

i try put in in the graph the purple line for ev Profit v7 (spin), but doesn't work :(

the formula is:

amt_buyin_ttl * ((amt_expected_won_spin / cnt_tourneys) / 1500 * ((1-(amt_fee_spin / amt_buyin_fee_spin)) * 3) - 1)

look the ev profit v7 in the box

https://gyazo.com/d25689d4d98d2deb0c70c807c2e313d2

and here does not appear

https://gyazo.com/fe087479f39d95e33eca512f54b8be7f

and another thing is this:

https://gyazo.com/9f5b3a5abdc7d21be184b63287a551e1

why "my c net adjusted" doens't work?

the ddbb is new (a few weeks ago), only with hands of this year.
germaxi

Re: ev Profit v7 (spin)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:12 am

germaxi wrote:i try put in in the graph the purple line for ev Profit v7 (spin), but doesn't work :(

The stat is calculated on a tournament basis and is in units of money and you are graphing for hands and BB's so to use that custom statistic in a graph you need to select 'Graph For: Tournaments' and 'Winnings in: Prizes' instead.
germaxi wrote:why "my c net adjusted" doens't work?

Please send us a sample of the hand history and tournament summary files for these tournaments to us in a Support Ticket with your log file:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option and here the files should be organised by site/date.
Flag_Hippo

Postby germaxi » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
germaxi wrote:i try put in in the graph the purple line for ev Profit v7 (spin), but doesn't work :(

The stat is calculated on a tournament basis and is in units of money and you are graphing for hands and BB's so to use that custom statistic in a graph you need to select 'Graph For: Tournaments' and 'Winnings in: Prizes' instead.

germaxi wrote:why "my c net adjusted" doens't work?

Please send us a sample of the hand history and tournament summary files for these tournaments to us in a Support Ticket with your log file:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option and here the files should be organised by site/date.

thanks for ur help!

and this one what doesn't work?

is the ev + rb, but say me "invalid Value Expression"

Value expression:
amt_buyin_ttl * ((amt_expected_won_spin / cnt_tourneys) / 1500 * ((1-(amt_fee_spin / amt_buyin_fee_spin)) * 3) - 1) + (amt_fee_curr_conv * .28)

Format Type: expression:
format_money(amt_buyin_ttl * ((amt_expected_won_spin / cnt_tourneys) / 1500 * ((1-(amt_fee_spin / amt_buyin_fee_spin)) * 3) - 1) + (amt_fee_curr_conv * .28), false)
germaxi

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:18 am

Do all of these custom columns actually exist in your database? If so maybe you've made a typo in one of the custom column names?

amt_expected_won_spin
amt_fee_spin
amt_buyin_fee_spin

Everything validates fine for me if I remove '_spin' from everything and just use the default columns.

valid.PNG
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles