Raise with TPTK or OP

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Raise with TPTK or OP

Postby philip77 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:19 am

Hi,

I am using the "tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_1pair" and similar to help me create stats which take in account the stength of the ooponent hand, and I would like to know if there is a way to be more precise like:
-overpair to the board
- top pair (top kicker?)

Thanks
philip77

Re: Raise with TPTK or OP

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:18 am

Top pair/top kicker would be this:
Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_1pair and tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength = 3 and tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_f_kicker_strength = 1

This post lists all the id_x_hand_strength values and for id_x_kicker_strength if you have the best possible kicker then it will be 1, if there is one better kicker then it will be 2 e.t.c..
Flag_Hippo

Postby philip77 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:57 am

Thank you.
It is exactly what I was looking for.
philip77

Postby philip77 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:34 pm

One more thing.

If I want to select the id_f_hand_strength 1,2,4 and 5 for example, is there a shorter way to write it than:
(tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength = 1 OR tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength = 2 OR tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength = 4 OR tourney_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength = 5)
?
philip77

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles